Manning Graded Well Against NMST

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Manning Graded Well Against NMST

Post by sarvicdar »

Manning graded a cumulative score of 91.3 against New Mexico State according to pff.com, which is the player's career high grade. After 54 games and starts, Manning received an A grade, which very few Warrior players (both offensively and defensively) have achieved in the last 10 years. For an O-lineman it just very well might be the highest grade (unofficially, I'm too lazy to check) achieved.

Prior to the NMST game Manning graded mostly in the 60's and 70's in his career, however he did post a personal high of a 83.0 against San Jose State a few years back.

Against NMST Manning took 80 snaps, grading 87.4 PBLK/49 snaps and 91.3 RBLK/31 with no penalties.

On the season Vanterpool still grades the highest amongst the O-linemen, grading a 70.0 with Manning closely behind at 69.6.

In case you're wondering Caleb Phillips career day of 8 catches/130 something yards graded a 76.7, so that gives you an idea and a comparison of how remarkable Mannings performance was. 🌝

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Manning Graded Well Against NMST

Post by RedZone »

Did not watch game but good for him. He has had a long struggle.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

ton15t4k
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Manning Graded Well Against NMST

Post by ton15t4k »

sarvicdar wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:52 am Manning graded a cumulative score of 91.3 against New Mexico State according to pff.com, which is the player's career high grade. After 54 games and starts, Manning received an A grade, which very few Warrior players (both offensively and defensively) have achieved in the last 10 years. For an O-lineman it just very well might be the highest grade (unofficially, I'm too lazy to check) achieved.

Prior to the NMST game Manning graded mostly in the 60's and 70's in his career, however he did post a personal high of a 83.0 against San Jose State a few years back.

Against NMST Manning took 80 snaps, grading 87.4 PBLK/49 snaps and 91.3 RBLK/31 with no penalties.

On the season Vanterpool still grades the highest amongst the O-linemen, grading a 70.0 with Manning closely behind at 69.6.

In case you're wondering Caleb Phillips career day of 8 catches/130 something yards graded a 76.7, so that gives you an idea and a comparison of how remarkable Mannings performance was. 🌝
Would you be willing to share the Pff for our starters last game? That is great to see with Manning. I'm guessing the secondary does well too? Im thinking the secondary, running backs and some of the o-line perform well in the PFF.