MWC Commish Retires today

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
BigWave96744

MWC Commish Retires today

Post by BigWave96744 »

Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson announces retirement plans after 24 years with conference
Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson announced plans Wednesday to step down after 24 years leading the conference. The one and only commissioner in the Mountain West's history, Thompson's influence during his tenure extends beyond his conference's footprint as a visible figure throughout the NCAA Division I landscape -- most recently with the expansion of the College Football Playoff field from four teams to 12.
Hope this isn't a prelude of teams bolting and leaving Hawaii high & dry

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: MWC Commish Retires today

Post by wyokie »

BigWave96744 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:50 am
Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson announces retirement plans after 24 years with conference
Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson announced plans Wednesday to step down after 24 years leading the conference. The one and only commissioner in the Mountain West's history, Thompson's influence during his tenure extends beyond his conference's footprint as a visible figure throughout the NCAA Division I landscape -- most recently with the expansion of the College Football Playoff field from four teams to 12.
Hope this isn't a prelude of teams bolting and leaving Hawaii high & dry
Same for Wyoming. I could see us both getting left high & dry.