ImageImage

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Re: Wetern Kentucky pictures

Post by ulua »

Mahalo for sharing these great pic of the game Irse.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Very nice photos!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

st808_
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by st808_ »

as usual, great photos. I sit in the Ewa end zone at the bottom of the risers. the players are intense. your photos capture that feeling.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Thanks for the compliment guys.
ImageImage

sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Post by sarvicdar »

What strikes me at looking at the pictures is that most of the players have the white stripe/design running on the side of their pants and a few have the white stripe/design covered up (like #12). Is there anything to this? Regarding the new helmet design-I'm beginning to like it, including the uniform (black). Another observation- where are the knee pads on the players or lack of there of? I'm just going back to the days when I played. There be knee pads, hip pads, horse collars, forearm pads, mouth pieces now the players are playing with less precautions. Anyway nice pictures it brought back memories.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

sarvicdar wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:54 pm What strikes me at looking at the pictures is that most of the players have the white stripe/design running on the side of their pants and a few have the white stripe/design covered up (like #12). Is there anything to this?
Ha! I never noticed that. Looks like the design is on the left side only. Right side is plain.
sarvicdar wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:54 pm Another observation- where are the knee pads on the players or lack of there of? I'm just going back to the days when I played. There be knee pads, hip pads, horse collars, forearm pads, mouth pieces now the players are playing with less precautions.
Haven't seen knee pads in a long time. I wish all of the OL would wear knee braces.
ImageImage