*** Official Chevan Cordeiro Thread ***

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Re: Chevan Cordeiro In Transfer Portal

Post by UnBiasFan »

poidog wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:34 am Chevan just posted a pic of himself in a San Jose jersey to his IG story.
There goes any hope.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

UnBiasFan wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:30 pm
poidog wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:34 am Chevan just posted a pic of himself in a San Jose jersey to his IG story.
There goes any hope.
If it’s real that he going to sign with SJSU, then I guess if you can’t beat’em may as well join’em haha lol I’m just kidding.

but maybe chose SJSU as it’s close to home for his parent to travel and watch him play?
Also maybe he has a chance to be an instant starter as well?

Wherever he ends up I wish him the best, wish he would’ve finished his career as a warrior but he has to do what is best for him at the end of the day

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

ulua wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:04 pm
UnBiasFan wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:30 pm
There goes any hope.
If it’s real that he going to sign with SJSU, then I guess if you can’t beat’em may as well join’em haha lol I’m just kidding.

but maybe chose SJSU as it’s close to home for his parent to travel and watch him play?
Also maybe he has a chance to be an instant starter as well?

Wherever he ends up I wish him the best, wish he would’ve finished his career as a warrior but he has to do what is best for him at the end of the day
I personally don’t know him. And I get these are real people, not cartoon characters. So yeh, I wish the best for him on a personal level.

But, I cannot stand behind him from a football standpoint if this is true. That is not Alabama. There is no upgrade. Just throwing away a chance to have his legacy in Hawaii.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

In other news that just came to my attention AJ Bianco posted a picture of himself in full Warrior uniform and helmet on TC Ching Field just a few days ago. So good news.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

https://twitter.com/iam_clcxii/status/1469911057900601345

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

No freakin way. Taking the flag to SjSU. That’s got to be fake .. who would disgrace our flag like that?

If real, this guy is a full blown idiot… really, he doesn’t think we are going to rip that flag out of his hands … hilarious

He is not Jeff Garcia and he will not be on the 49ers roster … LOL …

Thank you Coach Graham for not being bullied by anyone …. you bring us hope …
Last edited by UnBiasFan on Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

EITSwarrior wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:43 pm In other news that just came to my attention AJ Bianco posted a picture of himself in full Warrior uniform and helmet on TC Ching Field just a few days ago. So good news.
This is definitely great news!!

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

ulua wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:14 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:43 pm In other news that just came to my attention AJ Bianco posted a picture of himself in full Warrior uniform and helmet on TC Ching Field just a few days ago. So good news.
This is definitely great news!!
And we move on!

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

All done. So CC transfers to SJSU. I agree with the posters who question his photo in SJSU uni with the Hawaiian flag. He doesn’t represent 808 anymore. He represents himself and his family, SJSU and perhaps his friends, and that’s it.

And yes, in the general Sports Forum and not in the Warrior Football forum - He’s a Sparty now.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

kapakahi wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:50 pm https://twitter.com/iam_clcxii/status/1469911057900601345
I just threw up in my mouth. Creepy.

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

This is making me think of Keith Shamburger, just the other way around. Is 2022 Chevan’s last year of eligibility?
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

gopunahou wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:00 am This is making me think of Keith Shamburger, just the other way around. Is 2022 Chevan’s last year of eligibility?
I lost track of his eligibility already.

I think most of us like to follow Hawaii high school kids when they go to the mainland for college. And if Chevan when directly to SJSU from high school, then we might look at things differently … or if he upgraded to let’s say Oregon or even Washington State … this ain’t that ._ Sorry to say, I now want him to fail at football when I see that picture of him with our flag…. this still looks fake to me

Also, I happen to like following the SISU football program … I have no problem with them … I just want us to beat them when we play them

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

sorry how he handled the whole transferring issue is Chicken$hit. If he had personal reason's for leaving have your peace with the coaches and transfer. His actions was to tear down a program and the fans that gave him 4 years of financial aid and fan support. Basically he abandoned his team, his team mates, the school and the State and created controversy while tearing down Warrior football.

Personally I was never a CC fan. His stats weren't that good. Efficiency poor. He was inaccurate but he was the best that we had the last two years. His consistency was really bad. His deep ball was poor and he missed a lot of open receivers.

As a fan he let me down in many games that we could have won. As a leader he's let his team down, his team mates down and now the people of Hawaii down. Some players can't handle tough love. I didn't see a QB leading with confidence this year. He always gave me the feeling that the pressure of the game was getting to him. His post game conferences were lacking.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Duster wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:10 pm All done. So CC transfers to SJSU. I agree with the posters who question his photo in SJSU uni with the Hawaiian flag. He doesn’t represent 808 anymore. He represents himself and his family, SJSU and perhaps his friends, and that’s it.

And yes, in the general Sports Forum and not in the Warrior Football forum - He’s a Sparty now.
Good for him to find a team early. I thought the flag was funny. Kind of like disrespecting the team that picked him up. He should know that he is repping the San Jose State football team now.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

I cheer Local, but never against UH. Time to move on. Thanks for the memories CC.

As for GOAT #12 (IMO) is still Greg Tipton.

(There was another #12 that was pretty good, with a beard, I think, can't recall now.)