Congrats to the Honolulu little league team

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Congrats to the Honolulu little league team

Post by Irse »

for winning the world championship in a dominating fashion.
ImageImage

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: Congrats to the Honolulu little league team

Post by shrek2 »

I loved watching the kids from Hawaii dominate the LLWS. It took so long to get to the top and now they have four. The kids, parents and coaches all came across humble and supportive yet very clear in their message. Even if you're not a fan of Hawaii, I think they won people over.

Walkoff Balk
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by Walkoff Balk »

Hawaii had the advantage of having two aces starting pitchers. Curacao used their ace for the international title game. If I remember last year Hawaii had to face the Michigan ace in the US title game. The series between Hawaii and Michigan was tied at one a piece. But, the double elimination policy ended for the title game.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Walkoff Balk wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:38 pm Hawaii had the advantage of having two aces starting pitchers. Curacao used their ace for the international title game. If I remember last year Hawaii had to face the Michigan ace in the US title game. The series between Hawaii and Michigan was tied at one a piece. But, the double elimination policy ended for the title game.
I don't understand why the double elimination ends for the title game. Unfair to the undefeated ones.
ImageImage