All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Are you going to The game?

Post by Palolo_2LA »

poidog wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:22 am
Palolo_2LA wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:26 am
poidog wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:05 pm I had put in a deposit for tickets a few months back and just got the call today to buy two seats. I'm a lowest-level H-Club member and likely near the bottom of the waiting list, so it looks like they are probably close to opening it up to the public, if any are left. I would subscribe to the H-Mail newsletter and check etickethawaii regularly for availability.
Shitty deals for the ppl stuck on the mainland and can only go to 1 home game. Thanks for the note @poidog. Hope you get good seats. At least the nose bleeds not that high, eh?
I wish this stadium had nosebleed seats. most of the seats are too close to the field. my seats are in the last row and I think they are the best seats in the house.

Which game do you need tickets to?
@poidog - either Vandy or Wyoming
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:33 am

Shitty deals for the ppl stuck on the mainland and can only go to 1 home game. Thanks for the note @poidog. Hope you get good seats. At least the nose bleeds not that high, eh?
I wish this stadium had nosebleed seats. most of the seats are too close to the field. my seats are in the last row and I think they are the best seats in the house.

i'll keep an eye out for extra tickets.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Palolo_2LA »

poidog wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:41 am

Shootz....I can pay via Venmo or PayPal.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:02 pm

Hey Rob DeMello said on tonight's news that single game tickets will go on sale this coming Monday, so check back in a week!

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

poidog wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:41 pm

Hey Rob DeMello said on tonight's news that single game tickets will go on sale this coming Monday, so check back in a week!
New public season tickets are being sold this week in Makai sideline sections from the 5 yard line into endzone on both ends (Ewa and Diamond Head) and the Diamond Head endzone. If there are single game seats available, they are going to be what's left in these sections.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Tickets go on sale at 9am HST tomorrow morning!

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

https://twitter.com/RobDeMelloKHON/status/1559082129513844736

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

They are selling 4-packs of tickets to Wyoming for $130 on etickethawaii if you need that many tickets...

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

https://twitter.com/HawaiiAthletics/status/1559401474601283585

AZWARRIOR22
Starter
Starter

Post by AZWARRIOR22 »

I'm excited and going to the game. I'm in Hawaii visiting my parents, so I made it a point to get tickets the season opener before I head back to the mainland. Three of us alumni will be attending the game, including my college roomy.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Palolo_2LA »

poidog wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:49 pm

They are selling 4-packs of tickets to Wyoming for $130 on etickethawaii if you need that many tickets...
I got 2 tickets for Vandy and flying this Wednesday bc I wanted to support the program in-person for Timmy's first game....really appreciate the follow-up @poidog. I was super surprised I was able to get goal line on Makai side row 1 ($130 total). Aloha nui.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:54 pm
poidog wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:49 pm

I got 2 tickets for Vandy and flying this Wednesday bc I wanted to support the program in-person for Timmy's first game....really appreciate the follow-up @poidog. I was super surprised I was able to get goal line on Makai side row 1 ($130 total). Aloha nui.
excellent! be warned, however - the sight lines from row 1 kinda suck... but the sight lines everywhere at that stadium kinda suck. either way, glad you could make it. hopefully you'll bring the good luck with you and we'll get a win.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

AZWARRIOR22 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:19 am I'm excited and going to the game. I'm in Hawaii visiting my parents, so I made it a point to get tickets the season opener before I head back to the mainland. Three of us alumni will be attending the game, including my college roomy.
that's great to hear! glad people are coming out to support this team.

FatJeff
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by FatJeff »

Had my tickets in my iPhone wallet since last week. Got my parking pass on Friday. Ready for the game. If you haven't been to Ching Field, be ready for a more traditional College Football Saturday night than we usually had. It's different, but good.

AZWARRIOR22
Starter
Starter

Post by AZWARRIOR22 »

poidog wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:38 am
AZWARRIOR22 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:19 am I'm excited and going to the game. I'm in Hawaii visiting my parents, so I made it a point to get tickets the season opener before I head back to the mainland. Three of us alumni will be attending the game, including my college roomy.
that's great to hear! glad people are coming out to support this team.
Poidog,

I'm pumped. I haven't been to a UH home game, since, well..., we had student season tickets my last 2 years in college :-( It was very cost prohibitive while my kids were young to go to Hawaii with a family of 4, plus my parents were retired military so they could fly for free to see their grandkids. However, I've been to a few road games, UNLV and UofA, over the years. I can't wait ! I think Da #BRADDAHOOD will be the X-factor. Go Warriors ! Ground those Commodores in the shallows.