New Helmet Design- Your Thoughts

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: New Helmet Design- Your Thoughts

Post by SundayJam »

anykine wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:09 am
SundayJam wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:24 am I don't hate it. The islands are still on the side...what you talking 'bout anykine? If you're recalling Kiss...you're a bit dated. Okay, I remember that one too. I'm not so sure that concept had much to do with graphic design though. The Patriots and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had some of the worst graphic designs back in the day. These designs are funky. I think they still represent. Maybe a bit too hip hop for some? We'll see. Not bad.
brady bunch and kiss? i don’t speak that language.
I was addressing a few posters at the same time. I only mentioned you by name. ...not Kiss, K.I.S.S.--this was an '80's business mantra. Yes, as I mentioned in my prior post, I am a bit dated.

anykine
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: kalua pig
NBA: kalua pig
NFL: kalua pig

Post by anykine »

SundayJam wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:05 am
anykine wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:09 am
SundayJam wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:24 am I don't hate it. The islands are still on the side...what you talking 'bout anykine? If you're recalling Kiss...you're a bit dated. Okay, I remember that one too. I'm not so sure that concept had much to do with graphic design though. The Patriots and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had some of the worst graphic designs back in the day. These designs are funky. I think they still represent. Maybe a bit too hip hop for some? We'll see. Not bad.
brady bunch and kiss? i don’t speak that language.
I was addressing a few posters at the same time. I only mentioned you by name. ...not Kiss, K.I.S.S.--this was an '80's business mantra. Yes, as I mentioned in my prior post, I am a bit dated.
rajah dat

anykine
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by anykine »

looks like the large island chain is back on one side of the helmet.you already know cuz.

sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Post by sarvicdar »

I like this design only because it may be an aid for the QB. If a QB looking for an additional target, like this helmet design, wouldn't a target that looks loud, is busy, and stands out help the QB in in his focus? Accuracy? Depth perception? I would think so. I think once the helmet design matches with the jersey design the helmet design will rock.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

anykine wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:48 pm looks like the large island chain is back on one side of the helmet.you already know cuz.
I saw that too! good move by them

anykine
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by anykine »

poidog wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:44 pm
anykine wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:48 pm looks like the large island chain is back on one side of the helmet.you already know cuz.
I saw that too! good move by them
+1

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

The helmet looks better without any of those little feather thingies that make it look like Where's Waldo.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Helmet does look better without the little feather thingies, and the Hawaiian Island chain on the side of the helmet by itself and same size as last year.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.