2022 mwc media days

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2022 mwc media days

Post by SundayJam »

Link

The media for UH has been so stingy with their footage. Here's some footage that I found today with a whopping 300 views.
The media focus and enthusiasm for the program isn't all that great. The players, Mic and Penei, clearly support the idea of having a stadium at Manoa.
They didn't seem so labored by the thought of playing under whichever coach or staff (they mentioned 3 coaches and 4 staff). They felt honored to represent Hawaii.

UH hired a couple of paper-tigers in Von Appen and Chow to feel good about their administrative powers. We've endured these ridiculous decisions for too many years. The program suffered dearly as a result. The persecution of both coach Mack and Graham were...weird. McMackin's dismissal was just plain wrong. Graham's...a victim of the times? I didn't like the kangaroo court atmosphere of the Bleacher Report for McMackin nor the ASU blog used to deride Graham. McMackin was a godsend. Graham was a dad sent in to fix a baby's mistakes. Baby didn't fare too well in the real world and his babies cried under the control of a successful coach. I'd rate Mack a 9 and TG a 7 in terms of their respective helmsman-ship of the program. They're both winners.

Chevan will finish his football at San Jose State. Maurdner may succeed at Cincinnati. He's big and fast. Muasau will not fare well at UCLA. The rest of the practice team players who transferred will never be heard from again. Tyler Graham is also finished. I am hopeful for this new team.

Aloha.

Shoko
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: 2022 mwc media days

Post by Shoko »

SundayJam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:16 am

Link

The media for UH has been so stingy with their footage. Here's some footage that I found today with a whopping 300 views.
The media focus and enthusiasm for the program isn't all that great. The players, Mic and Penei, clearly support the idea of having a stadium at Manoa.
They didn't seem so labored by the thought of playing under whichever coach or staff (they mentioned 3 coaches and 4 staff). They felt honored to represent Hawaii.

UH hired a couple of paper-tigers in Von Appen and Chow to feel good about their administrative powers. We've endured these ridiculous decisions for too many years. The program suffered dearly as a result. The persecution of both coach Mack and Graham were...weird. McMackin's dismissal was just plain wrong. Graham's...a victim of the times? I didn't like the kangaroo court atmosphere of the Bleacher Report for McMackin nor the ASU blog used to deride Graham. McMackin was a godsend. Graham was a dad sent in to fix a baby's mistakes. Baby didn't fare too well in the real world and his babies cried under the control of a successful coach. I'd rate Mack a 9 and TG a 7 in terms of their respective helmsman-ship of the program. They're both winners.

Chevan will finish his football at San Jose State. Maurdner may succeed at Cincinnati. He's big and fast. Muasau will not fare well at UCLA. The rest of the practice team players who transferred will never be heard from again. Tyler Graham is also finished. I am hopeful for this new team.

Aloha.
Yep, that's what happens when you're predicted to finish last in the conference. Not much love from the media. Even UNLV is picked higher than Nevada (in-state rivalry), who traditionally been the the Packs' personal whipping boy for better part of two decades...lol