2022 W-L record

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2022 W-L record

Post by SundayJam »

UnBiasFan wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:52 am
SundayJam wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:44 am A lot of rambling with the tumble weeds going on here as far as analyses go. I over-estimated our quarterbacks. However, rotating QB's and systems kinda throws a monkey wrench into their performances. Muasau is doing great at 4-0 UCLA. He was a big factor in the success of our defense the last two years. I was wrong to down play the departure of this kingpin. While our defense isn't that bad, it is missing a genius linebacker.

SDSU is 2-2. They barely got by a favored Toledo Torpedo team 17-14 in their last game. They face another 2-2 team in Boise St. who is coming off a disappointing loss to UTEP. I predict the Aztecs will lose to the Donks and will be a 2-4 team facing a 1-4 Hawaii team. The spread will be -8. We stand a pretty good chance of winning due to the bi-week and the Aztecs sucking too.
The spread in that game will be -17
We'll see after the Boise game.

WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by WarriorTyme »

BigWave96744 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:20 pm UH First Year Coach's Record
1977 Dick Tomey 5-6
1987 Bob Wagner 5-7
1996 Fred Von Appen 2-10
1999 June Jones 9-4 Oahu Bowl Win, WAC Champs
2008 Greg McMackin 7-7 Hawaii Bowl Loss
2012 Norm Chow 3-9
2016 Nick Rolovich 7-7 Hawaii Bowl Win
2020 Todd Graham 5-4 New Mexico Bowl Win
Brah, Timmy might have the worst record 1-12. Even Norm Chow got 3-9. I don't see another game Hawai can win. Colorado State has Timmy old Head Coach, that's an advantage for CSU. UNLV used to be a game we had chance to win, UNLV is going to wipe the floor with Timmy Hawaii coaching staff schemes.

truewarriorfan
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by truewarriorfan »

Until the State and the University dedicated more resources to the Program we will be a bottom tier team. I understand that we will never be Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, USC, Etc etc. Being a graduate of the WRSL it’s unbearable to watch how this program has declined so much. But don’t want anyone to get all up in their feelings. The Football Program will never be a priority for this State or University. The program should just move to the Big Sky where the program can be competitive.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

SundayJam wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:04 am
SundayJam wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:44 am A lot of rambling with the tumble weeds going on here as far as analyses go. I over-estimated our quarterbacks. However, rotating QB's and systems kinda throws a monkey wrench into their performances. Muasau is doing great at 4-0 UCLA. He was a big factor in the success of our defense the last two years. I was wrong to down play the departure of this kingpin. While our defense isn't that bad, it is missing a genius linebacker.

SDSU is 2-2. They barely got by a favored Toledo Torpedo team 17-14 in their last game. They face another 2-2 team in Boise St. who is coming off a disappointing loss to UTEP. I predict the Aztecs will lose to the Donks and will be a 2-4 team facing a 1-4 Hawaii team. The spread will be -8. We stand a pretty good chance of winning due to the bi-week and the Aztecs sucking too.
3-2 Boise St. shuts down SDSU 35 - 13. The Aztecs had 6 first downs, managed to gain 114 yds in total offense, and their only TD came off a return of a blocked punt. The Aztecs are now 2 - 3 with wins over Toledo and Idaho State. I guess the spread will now be around -6. Good luck, Warriors. I think we get chance.

This is a clip of the only TD for the Aztecs.

Link

Btw, Muasau is now an integral part of that UCLA team that added to our losses last year. They beat (15)Washington soundly today. I think they'll be ranked next week. I don't know what to make of this latest redux of Hawaiian coaches, but it is certainly...something new. (or not) We'll see. Imua, Warriors.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

SundayJam wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:28 am
SundayJam wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:04 am

3-2 Boise St. shuts down SDSU 35 - 13. The Aztecs had 6 first downs, managed to gain 114 yds in total offense, and their only TD came off a return of a blocked punt. The Aztecs are now 2 - 3 with wins over Toledo and Idaho State. I guess the spread will now be around -6. Good luck, Warriors. I think we get chance.

This is a clip of the only TD for the Aztecs.

Link

Btw, Muasau is now an integral part of that UCLA team that added to our losses last year. They beat (15)Washington soundly today. I think they'll be ranked next week. I don't know what to make of this latest redux of Hawaiian coaches, but it is certainly...something new. (or not) We'll see. Imua, Warriors.
Our division of the MW looks very weak this year. I hope we all can get better in the near future.
ImageImage

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Lol...the spread for next week's game is -20. Unbias fan, nice prediction.