Ryan Mouton's dad killed in possible road rage incident

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Ryan Mouton's dad killed in possible road rage incident

Post by Irse »

Prayers out to Ryan and his family
HOUSTON – A highly revered pastor and staple in the Houston community was killed during a possible road-rage incident on the Gulf Freeway at Gould Road Friday afternoon.

According to those who knew him, Reverend Dr. Ronald K. Mouton Sr. of the East Bethel Missionary Baptist Church was shot and killed by another driver as he traveled on the feeder road around 4:19 p.m.

Surveillance video from Pusch and Nguyen Injury Lawyers shows what happened before Pastor Mouton crashed.

Houston police say the suspected shooter was driving a black sedan.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has known the beloved Pastor for many years and says he was a man of love and service and that he had a generous spirit.

“This was just an innocent man traveling on a road near his church where he worked all the time,” Jackson Lee said. “He loves ministry. He was just doing the work of a pastor.”

Members of the East Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, pastors from all over the Houston area, family, and friends are now mourning the loss.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... -confirms/
ImageImage

uhwarriors

Re: Ryan Mouton's dad killed in possible road rage incident

Post by uhwarriors »

Very sad and senseless loss for the Mouton family and Houston community he served. I met Rev. Mouton at the 2007 LaTech game in Rustin, LA. He was a very gracious and personable gentleman.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Ryan Mouton's dad killed in possible road rage incident

Post by My3Cats »

So sad. Condolences for the Mouton family. The perp needs to burn in hell.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.