MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Re: New Stadium

Post by Palolo_2LA »

UnBiasFan wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:57 am
anykine wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:51 pm
UnBiasFan wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:37 pm

There is nothing they can do. The guy is an idiot.

Election will be here soon enough. So glad this chapter is over.
he is the governor.who is telling him he can’t make a decision?
Not everyone is cut out for certain jobs. This guy is a buffoon. I too was tricked at the beginning that he seemed nice and was an engineer so must be smart. But we learned that smart at solving calculus problems has no relation to governing or leading. The guy is a full blown idiot when it comes to governing. There is no doubt in my mind.
I'm an exec at an IT organization and from experience can tell you that smart ppl, especially with a specialty like engineering have limited social, personal, emotional intelligence bc they've spent their time alone studying and nort getting out much. Some smart ppl also have limited common sense and problem solving skills outside their realm.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:47 am
UnBiasFan wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:57 am
anykine wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:51 pm he is the governor.who is telling him he can’t make a decision?
Not everyone is cut out for certain jobs. This guy is a buffoon. I too was tricked at the beginning that he seemed nice and was an engineer so must be smart. But we learned that smart at solving calculus problems has no relation to governing or leading. The guy is a full blown idiot when it comes to governing. There is no doubt in my mind.
I'm an exec at an IT organization and from experience can tell you that smart ppl, especially with a specialty like engineering have limited social, personal, emotional intelligence bc they've spent their time alone studying and nort getting out much. Some smart ppl also have limited common sense and problem solving skills outside their realm.
Similar to the guys on the T.V. show, The Big Bang Theory, if you think about it.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Petty. Spiteful. Vindictive. Three of many words that describe Ige. Ever since he gained the office of Governor. Nothing has changed in 8 years since.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

anykine
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: kalua pig
NBA: kalua pig
NFL: kalua pig

Post by anykine »

david “moped” ige.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

anykine wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:03 pm david “moped” ige.
Eh..no attack the moped crowd. I rode a moped when I attended UH. Ige is in the same lineage of most other Hawaii politicians- fully of promises without delivering on them and the local families and businesses get pushed out/aside.

Quick moped rant since you brought it up.....It was hard in the late 90s not to get your moped stolen. Plus, sucks to get pulled over while packing chicks and cops hating by telling the girl why she with you guy on a moped. Mr Officer I think she knows I got a moped you f$%king hater.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:59 pm
Eh..no attack the moped crowd. I rode a moped when I attended UH. Ige is in the same lineage of most other Hawaii politicians- fully of promises without delivering on them and the local families and businesses get pushed out/aside.

Quick moped rant since you brought it up.....It was hard in the late 90s not to get your moped stolen. Plus, sucks to get pulled over while packing chicks and cops hating by telling the girl why she with you guy on a moped. Mr Officer I think she knows I got a moped you f$%king hater.
I love the smell of the mix of burning gasoline and oil from a two stroke engine in the morning

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

UnBiasFan wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:05 pm

I love the smell of the mix of burning gasoline and oil from a two stroke engine in the morning
:tv:
Oh but that little engine sound is irritating.

anykine
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by anykine »

i’m not hating.i own a sym dd50 right now.you already know cuz.

anykine
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by anykine »

does anybody know if david ige is still alive? he seems to have disappeared.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

anykine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:06 am does anybody know if david ige is still alive? he seems to have disappeared.
There is an emergency siren test coming up on November 1st, the regularly monthly test. Maybe he's hiding until after that?

anykine
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by anykine »

My3Cats wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:12 pm
anykine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:06 am does anybody know if david ige is still alive? he seems to have disappeared.
There is an emergency siren test coming up on November 1st, the regularly monthly test. Maybe he's hiding until after that?
he may confuse that with an incoming missle siren and never be seen again.

anykine
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by anykine »

i didn’t hear the siren today.was it just me?

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

anykine wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:54 pm i didn’t hear the siren today.was it just me?
I heard it. Usual time.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

EITSwarrior wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:57 pm
anykine wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:54 pm i didn’t hear the siren today.was it just me?
I heard it. Usual time.
I remember getting that alert on my phone. I laughed at it. Sad thing is a lot of people were actually worried. They put way too much faith in government. You would think with all the arrests for corruption and all the failed projects people would realize Hawaii puts people in jobs and charge of things because they are somebody’s relative or friend and not because they most qualified. Imagine going to work everyday in an asylum run by idiots. Yes, there are some good people, but they have often leave because they can’t take the immaturity and stupidity. There is a culture of crapping on people that question things. The passive aggressiveness can be unbearable. Horrible place to work if you are well educated and trained to question things.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

EITSwarrior wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:57 pm
I heard it. Usual time.
I heard it too. On schedule. I hope that someone told Ige ahead of time so that he wouldn't panic.