2022 OIA football schedule is out; NO OIA-ILH ALLIANCE

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
TheNewNORM
Pine rider
Pine rider

Re: 2022 OIA football schedule is out; NO OIA-ILH ALLIANCE

Post by TheNewNORM »

The domination of the ILH over OIA has continued for 5 decades. With the last showing (2021) it proves OIA can run with the ILH. Programs like Kahuku,Mililani,Campbell and others are catching up fast. ILH athletes are opting back to area public schools. Public schools are playing National powerhouses. District exemption are granted. Public schools are going after the FB college scholarships as we would math, or STEM programs. It's a win win. Girls programs are also excelling. Campbell had a great Softball program causing Alo to bolt that way. Moanalua,Mililani have steady VB programs. And Now OIA has the venue's for football games.
The ILH had put all their marbles into the Aloha Stadium (with no ILH school building and stadium in the last 60 years(exempt Kam). Bad planning. Now they at the mercy of OIA. Not because of democrats.

TheNewNORM
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by TheNewNORM »

RRFL , the Central Oahu field is City own. Right now they cant keep their own bathrooms clean. Plus the city will not spend millions to accommodate private schools. It will never happen.

rrforlifebaby
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by rrforlifebaby »

TheNewNORM wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:56 pm RRFL , the Central Oahu field is City own. Right now they cant keep their own bathrooms clean. Plus the city will not spend millions to accommodate private schools. It will never happen.
Ah, thanks for the info. I'm just thinking tho that when you watch some of the big games from Cali, if not played at school fields, they are played at a municipal field of the city (please someone correct me if i'm wrong). But, if there are no funds, then it is what it is.