don't expect too many signees today

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

don't expect too many signees today

Post by Irse »

From the StarAdvertiser today
The Warriors also have six commitments from players who already are attending UH classes and do not need to sign today.
The 6 are
Ho'ohuli
Blanks
Cooper
Greyson Morgan
Jordan Murray
He only listed 5 but the 6th could be Falo. Those are all the JC/transfer portals commitments we have. We have only three hs commits in Briski, Te'o and now Tauafea. Those are the only ones that need to sign a NLI.
ImageImage

uhwarriors

Re: don't expect too many signees today

Post by uhwarriors »

Irse wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:48 am From the StarAdvertiser today
The Warriors also have six commitments from players who already are attending UH classes and do not need to sign today.
The 6 are
Ho'ohuli
Blanks
Cooper
Greyson Morgan
Jordan Murray
He only listed 5 but the 6th could be Falo. Those are all the JC/transfer portals commitments we have. We have only three hs commits in Briski, Te'o and now Tauafea. Those are the only ones that need to sign a NLI.
Tsai wasn't entirely correct. While all of them are in school already, UH announced their signings this morning.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

https://hawaiiathletics.com/news/2022/2 ... class.aspx https://twitter.com/HawaiiFootball/status/1489030572806529027

Link https://twitter.com/RobDeMelloKHON/status/1489039277182763008

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Good start. I like what I see so far.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

Shoko
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Shoko »

Jordan Murray 💵

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

From now through February 28th, it's a recruiting dead period meaning no in-person contact on or off campus is allowed. So coaches won't be visiting prospects and there won't be recruiting visits on campus. While there may be some commitments during February, I don't think there will be many. It would seem April thru June is when most of the activity will occur.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

uhwarriors wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:54 pm From now through February 28th, it's a recruiting dead period meaning no in-person contact on or off campus is allowed. So coaches won't be visiting prospects and there won't be recruiting visits on campus. While there may be some commitments during February, I don't think there will be many. It would seem April thru June is when most of the activity will occur.
DeMello said there may be 15 to 17 scholies to give. I think Timmy said that they will be recruiting until the fall.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

XLT1000
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer
MLB: none
NBA: none
NFL: none

Post by XLT1000 »

I think I saw some talented players coming. Possibly even start. But they'll utilize the JC transfers first to play. Then red shirt the freshmen's coming in. This to give them more years of play. That makes 5 years of playing. They do it this way to get more out of the talents from the players.