Two football cancellations this weekend

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Nick Abramo
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Two football cancellations this weekend

Post by Nick Abramo »

FYI --

COVID-19 is apparently the reason that two of this weekend's eight games are cancelled. Another of the games has been postponed ...

https://www.bedrocksportshawaii.com/cov ... ll-season/

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Two football cancellations this weekend

Post by unpaid »

I would say the staff at Mililani are stewing right about now. The Trojans signed on to play Mater Dei Sept. 11. That got put on hold when the Open schedule came out and Mililani-Kamehameha was also on Sept. 11. Kam agreed to move the game to August so Mililani got to keep the Mater Dei game,which they really want. I would not be surprised if Mililani says no and Kamehameha has to forfeit.

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Two football cancellations this weekend

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

unpaid wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:32 am I would say the staff at Mililani are stewing right about now. The Trojans signed on to play Mater Dei Sept. 11. That got put on hold when the Open schedule came out and Mililani-Kamehameha was also on Sept. 11. Kam agreed to move the game to August so Mililani got to keep the Mater Dei game,which they really want. I would not be surprised if Mililani says no and Kamehameha has to forfeit.
@unpaid: I think Kamehameha might as well forfeit; I don't think they have enough O to win. In fact, it seems Kamehameha hasn't had enough O the past four years.