Will fans be allowed at high school football? I think so.

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Nick Abramo
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Will fans be allowed at high school football? I think so.

Post by Nick Abramo »

What do you think? Will fans be allowed at Hawaii high school football in 2021.

I think so.

Read this to find out why: https://www.bedrocksportshawaii.com/opi ... is-likely/

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Will fans be allowed at high school football? I think so.

Post by unpaid »

Fans will be allowed with some restrictions. The clue to me is the guidelines the state has just now announced for in-school learning. They include keeping three feet distance between students in class and limiting how many students can sit on any one seat on a school bus. Applying social distancing guidelines to athletics,it would not surprise me if fans were required to maintain social distance in the stands as well. That would mean that you could not have a full capacity game this coming school year.

Nick Abramo
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Nick Abramo »

Unpaid,

Right. That is the most likely scenario. They will probably make it a point to continue to tell people to stay a few seats apart and wear masks

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

How will that work in Hawaii?.I remember watching videos from Deseret news online last year when restrictions on fan attendance were in place in Utah. I recall several instances where people were so closely crowded together that the principal got on the speaker at halftime and said that the game would be canceled if you don’t space out more. The two videos I saw showed that adults and kids heeded the warning and the games were completed.

Be cool my people.