Guess who's in the 2021 DiamondHead Classic this year?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Guess who's in the 2021 DiamondHead Classic this year?

Post by wyokie »

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Guess who's in the 2021 DiamondHead Classic this year?

Post by My3Cats »

Amazing that wyokie found some scoops from 3 days ago that I don't think was even published or announced by any news media, UH included, has announced locally. We are on Hawaiian Time!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

hope we can whip up on some pokes! :whipitgood:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

My3Cats wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:01 am Amazing that wyokie found some scoops from 3 days ago that I don't think was even published or announced by any news media, UH included, has announced locally. We are on Hawaiian Time!
It woulda been sooner on the news had I not been recovering from surgery at a rehab hospital (got discharged today). The surgery was on the 19th of April. Supposed to have been a 3rd hernia but we got a surprise out of it.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

wyokie wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:15 am
My3Cats wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:01 am Amazing that wyokie found some scoops from 3 days ago that I don't think was even published or announced by any news media, UH included, has announced locally. We are on Hawaiian Time!
It woulda been sooner on the news had I not been recovering from surgery at a rehab hospital (got discharged today). The surgery was on the 19th of April. Supposed to have been a 3rd hernia but we got a surprise out of it.
And sadly, still no local announcement here. Hope that your surgery and recovery went well wyokie.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

My3Cats wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:24 am
wyokie wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:15 am
And sadly, still no local announcement here. Hope that your surgery and recovery went well wyokie.
Going well so far. Just hate finding out that mistakes made two years ago caused this mess. :roll:

No offense to Hawaii in general but I find it damned funny how I scooped the local media on something having to do with a local and yet, major, event that brings lots of $$$ over the holidays to Oahu.