Browser

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Browser

Post by Irse »

Firefox been really slow lately. Chrome a lot faster. What are most people using? Anybody run Opera or Brave?
ImageImage

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Re: Browser

Post by ubercow »

i use chrome primarily, and firefox second. tried opera a few times over the years and it works fine, but not a fan of the interface. the new microsoft edge also works decently, but that's mostly because it's powered by chromium (open-source chrome).

Irse

Post by Irse »

ubercow wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:18 am i use chrome primarily, and firefox second. tried opera a few times over the years and it works fine, but not a fan of the interface. the new microsoft edge also works decently, but that's mostly because it's powered by chromium (open-source chrome).
Funny that after I posted this, Firefox has been working pretty good. But I think I'll do more on Chrome.
ImageImage

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

Irse wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:45 pm
ubercow wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:18 am i use chrome primarily, and firefox second. tried opera a few times over the years and it works fine, but not a fan of the interface. the new microsoft edge also works decently, but that's mostly because it's powered by chromium (open-source chrome).
Funny that after I posted this, Firefox has been working pretty good. But I think I'll do more on Chrome.
it's good to keep both. maybe check your firefox for weird add-ons/extensions that you don't expect if it doesn't run at the same speed consistently.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Irse wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:10 am Firefox been really slow lately. Chrome a lot faster. What are most people using? Anybody run Opera or Brave?
I use Chrome as my primary browser and run this forum in Firefox. It's helps when I have multiple windows open. I also use the MS Edge browser too.
ImageImageImageImage

Irse

Post by Irse »

Kailuaboy wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:11 pm
Irse wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:10 am Firefox been really slow lately. Chrome a lot faster. What are most people using? Anybody run Opera or Brave?
I use Chrome as my primary browser and run this forum in Firefox. It's helps when I have multiple windows open. I also use the MS Edge browser too.
I'm starting to do that more often.
ImageImage