Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Message
Author
User avatar
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6420
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#31 Post by SundayJam » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:40 pm

The Republican rhetoric is nothing new. I've spoken with many initiates over the years. None of them could ever state what it was that their party truly stood for. You want to start a war on drugs that costs a lot of money...and yet produces nothing. You are against the deficit and yet your leaders continue to spend much more money than the opposition. And now, Trump wants to build an ineffective wall that costs a lot of money.

User avatar
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6420
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#32 Post by SundayJam » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:28 am

You do the math. Republicans can chant, "Lock her up...lock her up," but nothing has ever come of this nonsense. Neither Hilary nor Biden have been proven criminals...Trump is and his puppets are. He can claim, "I have bone spurs!" to get out of military service during the Vietnam war but nobody cares about that nonsense.

User avatar
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6420
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#33 Post by SundayJam » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:40 am



Link
You can be charmed by the stupid is a stupid does delivery...but this is our country.

User avatar
shrek2
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1550
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#34 Post by shrek2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:17 am

You gotta ask yourself, does the ends justify the means. Obviously the Republicans and Trump want the original whistleblower exposed so they can discredit the individual. This is the reality of the Lord Acton's quote about power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. But, how much damage has he already done? BTW, I like Robert Redford in all of his roles but here he speaks out about the damage already done by the current administration.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... ar-BBWtf10

User avatar
shrek2
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1550
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#35 Post by shrek2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:51 pm

shrek2 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:02 am
The border wall is reminiscent of the Berlin wall except they did have Russian machine guns gunning down people that were trying to cross the wall or were able to get to the west. The wall along the borders to me is just a symbol rather than a real deterrent. People are cutting holes in the wall and kids are able to climb the wall.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/smugg ... spartandhp
https://time.com/5694432/girl-climbs-bo ... l-replica/
Germans sent a piece of the wall saying that no wall lasts forever.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/berli ... spartanntp
Vince Vaughn: "I'm jus' sayin.'"

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#36 Post by Parkpill » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:48 pm

The amount of TDS in this thread is mind-numbing.

User avatar
shrek2
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1550
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#37 Post by shrek2 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Why is Trump so afraid of releasing his taxes? Because there is a many conflicts of interests or because of some other reason?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#38 Post by Parkpill » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:39 pm

shrek2 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm
Why is Trump so afraid of releasing his taxes? Because there is a many conflicts of interests or because of some other reason?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp
Do you think Mueller didn't look into his taxes already? He spent 32 million dollars trying to get something, or more like anything to stick on Trump. LOL

User avatar
shrek2
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1550
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#39 Post by shrek2 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Parkpill wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:39 pm
shrek2 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm
Why is Trump so afraid of releasing his taxes? Because there is a many conflicts of interests or because of some other reason?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp
Do you think Mueller didn't look into his taxes already? He spent 32 million dollars trying to get something, or more like anything to stick on Trump. LOL
Mueller's investigation was limited even in his investigation of Russian influence of the 2016 election. Why do you think Mueller looked at his taxes? What does that have to do with his task?

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#40 Post by Parkpill » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:10 am

shrek2 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:25 pm
Parkpill wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:39 pm
shrek2 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm
Why is Trump so afraid of releasing his taxes? Because there is a many conflicts of interests or because of some other reason?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp
Do you think Mueller didn't look into his taxes already? He spent 32 million dollars trying to get something, or more like anything to stick on Trump. LOL
Mueller's investigation was limited even in his investigation of Russian influence of the 2016 election. Why do you think Mueller looked at his taxes? What does that have to do with his task?
It's no secret that Obama weaponized the IRS against Conservatives. If Trump did anything illegal with his taxes, it would have been brought to the table a LONG time ago. How many more fake scandals is your brain going to handle before you think there's a possibility you're being duped?

User avatar
shrek2
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1550
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#41 Post by shrek2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:57 am

Parkpill wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:10 am
shrek2 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:25 pm
Parkpill wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:39 pm


Do you think Mueller didn't look into his taxes already? He spent 32 million dollars trying to get something, or more like anything to stick on Trump. LOL
Mueller's investigation was limited even in his investigation of Russian influence of the 2016 election. Why do you think Mueller looked at his taxes? What does that have to do with his task?
It's no secret that Obama weaponized the IRS against Conservatives. If Trump did anything illegal with his taxes, it would have been brought to the table a LONG time ago. How many more fake scandals is your brain going to handle before you think there's a possibility you're being duped?
So Parkpill, in order to win an argument again, you're resorting to name calling and insults to convey your point of view? Who appointed you judge and jury over whether I've been duped or not. We're talking about Mueller and then you switch over to Obama. Please stick to the subject. Where does it state that Mueller looked at Trump's taxes?

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#42 Post by Parkpill » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:20 am

shrek2 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:57 am
Parkpill wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:10 am
shrek2 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:25 pm


Mueller's investigation was limited even in his investigation of Russian influence of the 2016 election. Why do you think Mueller looked at his taxes? What does that have to do with his task?
It's no secret that Obama weaponized the IRS against Conservatives. If Trump did anything illegal with his taxes, it would have been brought to the table a LONG time ago. How many more fake scandals is your brain going to handle before you think there's a possibility you're being duped?
So Parkpill, in order to win an argument again, you're resorting to name calling and insults to convey your point of view? Who appointed you judge and jury over whether I've been duped or not. We're talking about Mueller and then you switch over to Obama. Please stick to the subject. Where does it state that Mueller looked at Trump's taxes?
Name calling and insults? Exactly where in that post did I call you a name, and where was the insult? LOL

So you don't think Mueller went over his financials in his 3 and a half year, 30 team member, $32 million dollar investigation? The accusation of collusion would most definitely involve money, therefore I guarantee you they combed through his financials. You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think they didn't leave any stone unturned.

User avatar
shrek2
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1550
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#43 Post by shrek2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 am

Parkpill wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:20 am
shrek2 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:57 am
Parkpill wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:10 am


It's no secret that Obama weaponized the IRS against Conservatives. If Trump did anything illegal with his taxes, it would have been brought to the table a LONG time ago. How many more fake scandals is your brain going to handle before you think there's a possibility you're being duped?
So Parkpill, in order to win an argument again, you're resorting to name calling and insults to convey your point of view? Who appointed you judge and jury over whether I've been duped or not. We're talking about Mueller and then you switch over to Obama. Please stick to the subject. Where does it state that Mueller looked at Trump's taxes?
Name calling and insults? Exactly where in that post did I call you a name, and where was the insult? LOL

So you don't think Mueller went over his financials in his 3 and a half year, 30 team member, $32 million dollar investigation? The accusation of collusion would most definitely involve money, therefore I guarantee you they combed through his financials. You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think they didn't leave any stone unturned.
What's your point of reference? I don't want your guarantees as they mean nothing to me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_C ... 2017–2019)

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#44 Post by Parkpill » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:02 pm

shrek2 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 am
Parkpill wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:20 am
shrek2 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:57 am

So Parkpill, in order to win an argument again, you're resorting to name calling and insults to convey your point of view? Who appointed you judge and jury over whether I've been duped or not. We're talking about Mueller and then you switch over to Obama. Please stick to the subject. Where does it state that Mueller looked at Trump's taxes?
Name calling and insults? Exactly where in that post did I call you a name, and where was the insult? LOL

So you don't think Mueller went over his financials in his 3 and a half year, 30 team member, $32 million dollar investigation? The accusation of collusion would most definitely involve money, therefore I guarantee you they combed through his financials. You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think they didn't leave any stone unturned.
What's your point of reference? I don't want your guarantees as they mean nothing to me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_C ... 2017–2019)
So they looked into multiple people's financials and taxes, including Paul Manafort. Ever heard of him? Do you honestly think they went after Manafort's financials and taxes, and didn't look into Trump's taxes? LOL. President Trump was the MAIN guy they were trying to bring down. The level of your TDS is clouding your ability to think rationally at this point. Anyway, I'm done with this thread until the truth comes out. The level of negativity is too much. Like I stated earlier, this thread will not age well, and I'll come back for the crow eating. Aloha

User avatar
shrek2
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1550
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

#45 Post by shrek2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Parkpill wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:02 pm
shrek2 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 am
Parkpill wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:20 am

Name calling and insults? Exactly where in that post did I call you a name, and where was the insult? LOL

So you don't think Mueller went over his financials in his 3 and a half year, 30 team member, $32 million dollar investigation? The accusation of collusion would most definitely involve money, therefore I guarantee you they combed through his financials. You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think they didn't leave any stone unturned.
What's your point of reference? I don't want your guarantees as they mean nothing to me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_C ... 2017–2019)
So they looked into multiple people's financials and taxes, including Paul Manafort. Ever heard of him? Do you honestly think they went after Manafort's financials and taxes, and didn't look into Trump's taxes? LOL. President Trump was the MAIN guy they were trying to bring down. The level of your TDS is clouding your ability to think rationally at this point. Anyway, I'm done with this thread until the truth comes out. The level of negativity is too much. Like I stated earlier, this thread will not age well, and I'll come back for the crow eating. Aloha
Where is your POINT OF REFERENCE to the fact that Mueller looked at Trump's taxes. If you have none, don't respond. No assumptions!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 64 guests