Any spring practice updates?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Message
Author
User avatar
stranger808
Starter
Starter
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Lakers

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#16 Post by stranger808 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:19 pm

ubercow wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:35 am
ug, went to shoot this past saturday's practice and no one was there at 4:30pm. I checked twitter later and saw that they moved the practice to morning :(
Those slippery buggahs! lol

User avatar
stranger808
Starter
Starter
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Lakers

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#17 Post by stranger808 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Thank you, uhwarriors for the update!!!!!

User avatar
Irse
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11588
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:06 pm
MLB: Cubs
NBA: Rockets/Grizzlies
NFL: Cowboys
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#18 Post by Irse » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:19 am

ubercow wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:35 am
ug, went to shoot this past saturday's practice and no one was there at 4:30pm. I checked twitter later and saw that they moved the practice to morning :(
Yeah, was nice and cool. :D
Image

User avatar
stranger808
Starter
Starter
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Lakers

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#19 Post by stranger808 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm

"Offensively sophomore Cole McDonald and freshman Jeremy Moussa saw the majority of the snaps at quarterback. McDonald used his feet on more than one occasion to break free from the pocket. Moussa found success through the air completing several passes of 15 or more yards, including a touchdown pass inside the red zone to junior tight end Dakota Torres from the five-yard line."

http://hawaiiathletics.com/news/2018/4/ ... ctice.aspx

User avatar
stranger808
Starter
Starter
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Lakers

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#20 Post by stranger808 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:55 am

The University of Hawaii should have their very own Warrior Football informational page. A page where the student sports journalist reports on Warrior Football—at least 2x a week. Get one of their journalism students to practice their reporting skills on the football team, since that's their biggest potential moneymaker.

User avatar
My3Cats
All-conference
All-conference
Posts: 1476
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#21 Post by My3Cats » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:16 am

Ka Leo has an on-line presence. Unfortunately the football related articles are not as regular as we would want. But that's a start.

http://www.manoanow.org/kaleo/sports/football/
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

User avatar
stranger808
Starter
Starter
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Lakers

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#22 Post by stranger808 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:45 pm

My3Cats wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:16 am
Ka Leo has an on-line presence. Unfortunately the football related articles are not as regular as we would want. But that's a start.

http://www.manoanow.org/kaleo/sports/football/
okay, thank you my3cats...I have it bookmarked! :D

User avatar
cabanalane
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:17 pm
Location: I stay on the mainland

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#23 Post by cabanalane » Wed May 02, 2018 9:33 am

stranger808 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm
Moussa found success through the air completing several passes of 15 or more yards, including a touchdown pass inside the red zone to junior tight end Dakota Torres from the five-yard line."

http://hawaiiathletics.com/news/2018/4/ ... ctice.aspx
Is that just a reference, or are there actually TE in the RNS? Or should I say is Rolo using TEs in his version of RNS?

User avatar
My3Cats
All-conference
All-conference
Posts: 1476
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#24 Post by My3Cats » Wed May 02, 2018 10:02 am

cabanalane wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:33 am
stranger808 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm
Moussa found success through the air completing several passes of 15 or more yards, including a touchdown pass inside the red zone to junior tight end Dakota Torres from the five-yard line."

http://hawaiiathletics.com/news/2018/4/ ... ctice.aspx
Is that just a reference, or are there actually TE in the RNS? Or should I say is Rolo using TEs in his version of RNS?
UH spring roster shows Torres as a wide receiver. There are no tight ends or H backs in this version of the run and shoot. The author made a mistake and did not do his/her homework.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

User avatar
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6093
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#25 Post by SundayJam » Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 am



Link

I didn't see this posted. If it's been posted, feel free to delete my post. It's a half hour long radio spot with Rolo discussing his new offense.

User avatar
stranger808
Starter
Starter
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Lakers

Re: Any spring practice updates?

#26 Post by stranger808 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:17 pm

SundayJam wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 am


Link

I didn't see this posted. If it's been posted, feel free to delete my post. It's a half hour long radio spot with Rolo discussing his new offense.
Thank you, SundayJam!! Great interview with Rolo. Great hearing about the up and coming players. I can't wait for fall practice and see how things shape up.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher and 40 guests