*** Official Colt Brennan thread ***

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Re: Colt Brennan arrested again for dui!

Post by sarvicdar »

In addition to what has been reported, KHON added that CB was arrested for hit and run.

https://www.khon2.com/local-news/colt-b ... r-dui/amp/

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: *** Official Colt Brennan thread ***

Post by cabanalane »

Somebody need to help him. Maybe he need to stay on the DL and go back to the mainland with his family.

In Hawaii, he is still a celebrity, and that attract bad influences sometimes.

Every young man have their stuggles. Timmy Chang had some altercations when he stayed in Hawaii. He had to leave. Mature. Do what he does best (football), and no doubt he will be a HC somewhere, sometime, or stay in coaching for sure. He found his direction in life and made it into a success.

It's sad to hear about the GOAT QB in Hawaii's history. And more sad to look at that picture of his arrest.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

cabanalane wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:14 am Somebody need to help him. Maybe he need to stay on the DL and go back to the mainland with his family.

Every young man have their stuggles. Timmy Chang had some altercations when he stayed in Hawaii. He had to leave. Mature. Do what he does best (football), and no doubt he will be a HC somewhere, sometime, or stay in coaching for sure. He found his direction in life and made it into a success.

It's sad to hear about the GOAT QB in Hawaii's history. And more sad to look at that picture of his arrest.
Nobody can help him unless he wants help.
ImageImage

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Lots of free publicity for Hawaii and Colt Brennan tonight

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Neighbor wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:20 pm Lots of free publicity for Hawaii and Colt Brennan tonight
What happened?

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

EITSwarrior wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:00 pm
Neighbor wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:20 pm Lots of free publicity for Hawaii and Colt Brennan tonight
What happened?
LSU QB Joe Burrow broke Colt's single season passing TD record...but now that all seems null with Rolo gone

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

https://www.delmarvanow.com/story/sport ... 462732002/

"The touchdown to Moss surpassed the previous record set in 2006 held by Hawaii's Colt Brennan."

Does he still hold any National records?

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Irse wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:12 am
cabanalane wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:14 am Somebody need to help him. Maybe he need to stay on the DL and go back to the mainland with his family.

Nobody can help him unless he wants help.
Yup, at this point it's up to him.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

GOAT needs HELP

Post by cabanalane »

https://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/20 ... ted-again/

Somebody need to do something. Maybe locking him up is the best thing to keep him away from "everything."

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: GOAT needs HELP

Post by EITSwarrior »

Sad to see people on social media piling on him with no clue of his issues. If any of you follow Colt’s IG, you would see a man with many many issues, mentally and physically. I’m no doctor but I have to say most of it has to have originated from his TBI (traumatic brain injury) he sustained from that car accident. I won’t go any further but yes he needs help from his friends, family and most importantly from himself.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Problem is from a legal stand point where Colt is an adult and makes his own choices and decisions. Friends and family can only do so much to talk to him, but cannot legally do much more, such as commit him to any rehab. It's all on Colt to decide that he needs help and a willingness to stick it out until he gets better. Easier said than done.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Irse
MLB: Cubs

Post by Irse »

He needs to want to get help.
ImageImage

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

God helps those who help themselves.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers

Post by Palolo_2LA »

They have to lock him up. DUIs place the community at risk. If his name was Frank Brennan, he'd be in jail already.

This trend started when he was kicked out of school before landing in Hawaii. Another example of certain ppl getting away with all types of $hit!
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:35 pm They have to lock him up. DUIs place the community at risk. If his name was Frank Brennan, he'd be in jail already.

This trend started when he was kicked out of school before landing in Hawaii. Another example of certain ppl getting away with all types of $hit!
Without saying too much, he already payed for his “$hit” that happened at Colorado. This current behavior is unfortunately his way with dealing with his problems. And with his TBI he may not be fully in the right mindset.