Post game suggestions to Chow

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post game suggestions to Chow

Post by tom-WarriorNation »

why do we keep running up the middle; when they keep stuffing it? at least we should do swing passes to St. Juste and have him go outside; or do more screen passes to offset their strong pass rush (think I only saw one screen pass). why don't we do man in motion prior to the snap to see what kind of defense they are doing? where are the trick plays; pass from a RB or a fake sweep with a pass back to the other side (to someone who can either pass downfield or run it).
WE BELIEVE! GO WARRIORS! Let us grow this Warrior Nation.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Post game suggestions to Chow

Post by My3Cats »

I don't think that Chow accepts suggestions.

Hence, the continual runs up the middle, rare screen passes, non-existent swing passes, and never any man in motion.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

My suggestion to Ben Jay would be to tell Chow to bring in a creative OC that is willing to open things up for next year and, or be fired if he does not win enough games to go to the Hawaii bowl game. One more year of losing will be too much for UH to handle. Nobody will go to the games. Not even the hard core fans.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

SectionACrazy
Starter
Starter
MLB: The Redinals and CardiSox
NBA: Boston Celtics since 70s
NFL: SF 49ers

Post by SectionACrazy »

Speaking of Hawaii Bowl game...are we in danger of losing the Hawaii Bowl because of the bowl certification rule about attendance?

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

SectionACrazy wrote:Speaking of Hawaii Bowl game...are we in danger of losing the Hawaii Bowl because of the bowl certification rule about attendance?
Now that the Mountain West has dibs on it I think they will be fine as long as Hawaii gets there next year. Not sure just guessing. If they bring in at least 25,000 fans to this years bowl they will be fine for another 3 years. 10,000 or less maybe not.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

HawaiianHogster wrote:My suggestion to Ben Jay would be to tell Chow to bring in a creative OC that is willing to open things up for next year and, or be fired if he does not win enough games to go to the Hawaii bowl game. One more year of losing will be too much for UH to handle. Nobody will go to the games. Not even the hard core fans.

Actually if I were the AD I would tell Norm Chow that next year I will be grading him closer than ever. That in his third season he is expected to win more games than lose. That he should do whatever it takes, within the laws, to get to the bowl game. Otherwise I may have no other choice but to tear up his contract on the pretense he is out of his mind mentally incapable to proceed as the head coach of Hawaii. LOL.

Other than that I want to believe that he will be able to get Hawaii back to winning seasons sooner than later.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

HawaiianHogster wrote:
HawaiianHogster wrote:My suggestion to Ben Jay would be to tell Chow to bring in a creative OC that is willing to open things up for next year and, or be fired if he does not win enough games to go to the Hawaii bowl game. One more year of losing will be too much for UH to handle. Nobody will go to the games. Not even the hard core fans.

Actually if I were the AD I would tell Norm Chow that next year I will be grading him closer than ever. That in his third season he is expected to win more games than lose. That he should do whatever it takes, within the laws, to get to the bowl game. Otherwise I may have no other choice but to tear up his contract on the pretense he is out of his mind mentally incapable to proceed as the head coach of Hawaii. LOL.

Other than that I want to believe that he will be able to get Hawaii back to winning seasons sooner than later.
im glad you're not the AD, because i hope Chow gets fired.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

post game advice for Chow: Retire.

Txbow
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Txbow »

poidog wrote:post game advice for Chow: Retire.
Immediately. Chow has done enough damage to the program as it is.

DaBigChinese

Post by DaBigChinese »

Post Game advice for Chow: make a reservation for 2 at Denny's for the Senior slam special, and call McMackin to go hang out...
"Up in sunny kaimuki..." LIHOLIHO STYLE!!

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

DaBigChinese wrote:Post Game advice for Chow: make a reservation for 2 at Denny's for the Senior slam special, and call McMackin to go hang out...
those two could buy a Denny's with all the free money they've gotten from UH and UCLA...

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

poidog wrote:
DaBigChinese wrote:Post Game advice for Chow: make a reservation for 2 at Denny's for the Senior slam special, and call McMackin to go hang out...
those two could buy a Denny's with all the free money they've gotten from UH and UCLA...

An extra million for 3 more wins last season and a possible 6 or more this season sounds cheap, right now. Oh wait, that's what they paid McMackin and fired him cause he wasn't worth it.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

jhb3043
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by jhb3043 »

xer 21 wrote:
HawaiianHogster wrote:

im glad you're not the AD, because i hope Chow gets fired.
I want Chow gone ASAP quick, fast, & in a hurry!!!!

:zook: :zook: :zook:

jhb3043
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by jhb3043 »

humbly step down with no further payment because you have clearly not earned it!!!

jhb3043
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by jhb3043 »

Txbow wrote:
Immediately. Chow has done enough damage to the program as it is.
+1 :-?