Cost of Obama's vacation

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Message
Author
EITSwarrior
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1835
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

#76 Post by EITSwarrior » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Parkpill wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:25 pm
EITSwarrior wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:57 pm
Parkpill wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:18 pm


Why do you say really? I said I haven't caught them in a lie, unlike the MSM. Ben Swann, as in Truth in Media, yes of course.
Do you know his continued push for “Pizzagate” and Sandy Hook even when those theories were debunked?
Who debunked it? If you think pedophilia and child trafficking isn't a HUGE problem worldwide, then your news sources haven't been keeping you informed. All you need to do is look toward Hollywood, it's sexual deviants, and child actors that have come forward to know what's going on. I bet you didn't know that the NSA/CSS's authentic Twitter account once tweeted this exact message on December 4, 2016 - 11:48am:
#pizzagate is real. Do not give up the citizen investigation. This tweet will be deleted. pre-commitment: John Podesta 4bb96075acadc3d80b5
Whoa where did I say pedophilia and child and human trafficking in general isn’t a problem??? Where??? Also when and who are you gonna believe? When their “news” aligns with your own beliefs? Do you believe Alex Jones and Infowars? Cause that’s where a Ben Swann and his site gets many of their news. Are you waiting for them to debunk their absurd conspiracy theories? If so then you’re too far gone being brainwashed.

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

#77 Post by Parkpill » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:00 am

EITSwarrior wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:58 pm
Parkpill wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:25 pm
EITSwarrior wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:57 pm


Do you know his continued push for “Pizzagate” and Sandy Hook even when those theories were debunked?
Who debunked it? If you think pedophilia and child trafficking isn't a HUGE problem worldwide, then your news sources haven't been keeping you informed. All you need to do is look toward Hollywood, it's sexual deviants, and child actors that have come forward to know what's going on. I bet you didn't know that the NSA/CSS's authentic Twitter account once tweeted this exact message on December 4, 2016 - 11:48am:
#pizzagate is real. Do not give up the citizen investigation. This tweet will be deleted. pre-commitment: John Podesta 4bb96075acadc3d80b5
Whoa where did I say pedophilia and child and human trafficking in general isn’t a problem??? Where??? Also when and who are you gonna believe? When their “news” aligns with your own beliefs? Do you believe Alex Jones and Infowars? Cause that’s where a Ben Swann and his site gets many of their news. Are you waiting for them to debunk their absurd conspiracy theories? If so then you’re too far gone being brainwashed.
Because that it the heart of the Pizzagate issue. No use going back and forth on this. I will however revisit this thread when the truth comes out.

EITSwarrior
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1835
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

#78 Post by EITSwarrior » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:34 am

Parkpill wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:00 am
EITSwarrior wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:58 pm
Parkpill wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:25 pm


Who debunked it? If you think pedophilia and child trafficking isn't a HUGE problem worldwide, then your news sources haven't been keeping you informed. All you need to do is look toward Hollywood, it's sexual deviants, and child actors that have come forward to know what's going on. I bet you didn't know that the NSA/CSS's authentic Twitter account once tweeted this exact message on December 4, 2016 - 11:48am:
#pizzagate is real. Do not give up the citizen investigation. This tweet will be deleted. pre-commitment: John Podesta 4bb96075acadc3d80b5
Whoa where did I say pedophilia and child and human trafficking in general isn’t a problem??? Where??? Also when and who are you gonna believe? When their “news” aligns with your own beliefs? Do you believe Alex Jones and Infowars? Cause that’s where a Ben Swann and his site gets many of their news. Are you waiting for them to debunk their absurd conspiracy theories? If so then you’re too far gone being brainwashed.
Because that it the heart of the Pizzagate issue. No use going back and forth on this. I will however revisit this thread when the truth comes out.
Like I said, when will it be “truth” to you?

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

#79 Post by Parkpill » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:10 pm

EITSwarrior wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:34 am
Parkpill wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:00 am
EITSwarrior wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:58 pm


Whoa where did I say pedophilia and child and human trafficking in general isn’t a problem??? Where??? Also when and who are you gonna believe? When their “news” aligns with your own beliefs? Do you believe Alex Jones and Infowars? Cause that’s where a Ben Swann and his site gets many of their news. Are you waiting for them to debunk their absurd conspiracy theories? If so then you’re too far gone being brainwashed.
Because that it the heart of the Pizzagate issue. No use going back and forth on this. I will however revisit this thread when the truth comes out.
Like I said, when will it be “truth” to you?
It's already is truth to me. It's not truth to you. When indictments are handed out, and people are exposed, then it'll be both our truths, because you won't be able to deny it at that point. Simple huh?
Last edited by Parkpill on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

EITSwarrior
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1835
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

#80 Post by EITSwarrior » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:09 pm

Parkpill wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:10 pm
EITSwarrior wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:34 am
Parkpill wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:00 am


Because that it the heart of the Pizzagate issue. No use going back and forth on this. I will however revisit this thread when the truth comes out.
Like I said, when will it be “truth” to you?
It already is truth to me. It's not truth to you. When indictments are handed out, and people are exposed, then it'll be both our truths, because you won't be able to deny it at that point. Simple huh?
So you don’t believe Pizzagate was real?

User avatar
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:40 am
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

#81 Post by Parkpill » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:37 am

EITSwarrior wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:09 pm
Parkpill wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:10 pm
EITSwarrior wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:34 am


Like I said, when will it be “truth” to you?
It already is truth to me. It's not truth to you. When indictments are handed out, and people are exposed, then it'll be both our truths, because you won't be able to deny it at that point. Simple huh?
So you don’t believe Pizzagate was real?
My above comment was in reference to Pizzagate. We will find out who is right soon enough.

User avatar
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2675
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:03 am
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, DAL
Location: ¡uɹɐqɹǝqṉ
Contact:

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

#82 Post by ubercow » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:55 am

k, locking thread cuz it's gone way off-topic..

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests