Battlefield 3

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Kailuaboy »

Poopsnorkeler wrote:Oh I tried to add some of you to my list if you don't mind. My nametag on BF3 PC is Fuddamucka.
Ah, mystery solved. :lol: I was wondering who was sending me a friend request. Sorry, I had declined the request since I'd been getting a bunch lately from from strange player names. Please send me another one when you get the chance. I can't access the Battlelog site from work.

Oooh, maybe we can finally get a full SH squad running around the battlefield causing lots of mayhem! \:D/ I'm getting tired of trying to get some cooperation from my teammates.
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
Poopsnorkeler wrote:Oh I tried to add some of you to my list if you don't mind. My nametag on BF3 PC is Fuddamucka.
Ah, mystery solved. :lol: I was wondering who was sending me a friend request. Sorry, I had declined the request since I'd been getting a bunch lately from from strange player names. Please send me another one when you get the chance. I can't access the Battlelog site from work.

Oooh, maybe we can finally get a full SH squad running around the battlefield causing lots of mayhem! \:D/ I'm getting tired of trying to get some cooperation from my teammates.
lol yeah. we're always playing at different times though, lol.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

xer 21 wrote:lol yeah. we're always playing at different times though, lol.
Now if we could just get Scott to join us then we could run amok online. :-

Anyways, continuing my Battlelog question regarding flying, if you don't use the mouse to fly, which keys do you use to turn left or right?
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
xer 21 wrote:lol yeah. we're always playing at different times though, lol.
Now if we could just get Scott to join us then we could run amok online. :-

Anyways, continuing my Battlelog question regarding flying, if you don't use the mouse to fly, which keys do you use to turn left or right?

for jets? the way you SHOULD be turning left or right is to tilt one way or the other, and use pitch up/pitch down. its easily the fastest way. i still use my mouse for tilting to the left and right, and aiming, i just need more speed and constant, smooth input than my mouse can give me on pitch up/pitch down.

targets.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

xer 21 wrote:
Kailuaboy wrote:
xer 21 wrote:\Anyways, continuing my Battlelog question regarding flying, if you don't use the mouse to fly, which keys do you use to turn left or right?
for jets? the way you SHOULD be turning left or right is to tilt one way or the other, and use pitch up/pitch down. its easily the fastest way. i still use my mouse for tilting to the left and right, and aiming, i just need more speed and constant, smooth input than my mouse can give me on pitch up/pitch down.
Well, that's my primary issue with the mouse. Moving it to either side just puts me in a barrel roll - not all the time, but sometimes. I can move my mouse like a crazy person all over the mouse pad and nothing happens. Sigh ....... is it possible to fly jets using just the keyboard? I tried setting up my old Logitech joystick but that just messed up my other keyboard commands.

I just wanna be able to fly around the map in BF3. In BF2, I could fly jets and bomb ground targets, but couldn't dogfight to save my life.
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
xer 21 wrote:
Kailuaboy wrote:
Well, that's my primary issue with the mouse. Moving it to either side just puts me in a barrel roll - not all the time, but sometimes. I can move my mouse like a crazy person all over the mouse pad and nothing happens. Sigh ....... is it possible to fly jets using just the keyboard? I tried setting up my old Logitech joystick but that just messed up my other keyboard commands.

I just wanna be able to fly around the map in BF3. In BF2, I could fly jets and bomb ground targets, but couldn't dogfight to save my life.
join me in an unranked server sometime. i know a few, we can practice.

targets.

kopcap2012
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by kopcap2012 »

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

kopcap2012 wrote:

Link :o
lol. that was awesome.

targets.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

EA PWNED - BF3: Back to Karkand Interview

Thursday, 22 December, 2011 at 1:40 PST

EA's PWNED web show released a new episode today featuring an interview with Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand Lead Designer Niklas Fegraeus. Later in the interview Niklas explains why a popular Battlefield 2 map, Dragon Valley was not included in B2K; basically saying the asian setting did not fit the Battlefield 3 setting. The 2nd part of the interview starts at 11:25.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

My two most recent medals are:

and my second one of these:

ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

is that fraps? do you record?

targets.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

xer 21 wrote:is that fraps? do you record?
I've been using the free version of Fraps for many years. I don't really have any real need to record anything so I've never bought the full program.
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
xer 21 wrote:is that fraps? do you record?
I've been using the free version of Fraps for many years. I don't really have any real need to record anything so I've never bought the full program.
ahhh
well, i just started recording. man, fraps really hits your FPS hard sometimes
i went from half high, half ultra settings, down to all medium

targets.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Amazing Battlelog Browser Add-on, Battlelog Update #5

David Veselka
January 31, 2012

Better Battlelog

On January 25th, Add-on Developer, Roland “DJ Brainnrg” Eigelsreiter released the “biggest” version of Better Battlelog (or BBLOG), a browser add-on for DICE’s original social network/stat-tracking service, the Battlelog.

BBLOG, approved by DICE officials, was developed to help bring the original Battlelog to a whole new level of detail in terms of stat tracking and functionality. Currently, it is a simple download available as an extension for the Chrome and Firefox internet browsers. Some of its most striking features are the extremely detailed weapon stats, produced in conjunction with Symthic.com, as well as it’s inline YouTube support (videos can now be embedded into wall posts) and forum functionality, on top of other details that should make all Battlefield 3 player’s experience much smoother. Also of note is that this add-on actually fixes some minor bugs currently present in the original Battlelog.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Battlefield 2 Intro Beautifully Remastered in Battlefield 3

Fahed Jaradat
January 22, 2012

YouTuber, Acheron90, has recreated the intro of Battlefield 2 in Battlefield 3's frostbite 2.0 engine.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage