Battlefield 3

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote: :oops: WOW...after reading all of your stuff Kailua boy...I started to play NINJA GAIGEN3!! :roll: :wink: :cry:
Um, okay ....... so, is BF3 too hard for you? :lol: :D :lol:

BTW, what's this NINJA GAIGEN3 you've been playing? Never heard of that game. :-

:oops: More than I ever knew.... :lol: :lol: Ninja Gaigen 3 is way too cool..and it belongs to SONY! \:D/ :hello1: :wink: :roll:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

want Bf3 to be even harder? play a bunch of old school shooters for a couple weeks (UT2004, Serious Sam, Hard Reset) and be amazed at how much you suck coming back because the movement i so much slower.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

xer 21 wrote:want Bf3 to be even harder? play a bunch of old school shooters for a couple weeks (UT2004, Serious Sam, Hard Reset) and be amazed at how much you suck coming back because the movement i so much slower.
:lol: :lol: Doesn't take much for me to realize I suck in this game NOW! :lol: :oops: :roll:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
xer 21 wrote:want Bf3 to be even harder? play a bunch of old school shooters for a couple weeks (UT2004, Serious Sam, Hard Reset) and be amazed at how much you suck coming back because the movement i so much slower.
:lol: :lol: Doesn't take much for me to realize I suck in this game NOW! :lol: :oops: :roll:

no worries man. you just gotta roll with friends.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Has anyone bought the Premium? I'm just wondering If it's worth getting
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NFL: Atlanta Falcons

Post by JWarrior »

I have, and yes it is worth it. Kind of sucks though that I already bought Karkland and don't get a discount for buying premium.

ImageImageImage

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

yeah, picked it up a week ago or so. I'm not big on vehicles and like the close quarter stuff so I'm mostly playing those new maps.
Flyin_Hayn wrote:Has anyone bought the Premium? I'm just wondering If it's worth getting

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
Damn, I wish you were playing the PC version. I'd love to add your dogtags to my collection. Well, besides shooting your body full of holes. :lol: :- :lol:

I still have all of my UT series discs in a box. Playing the later games made me mentally and physically tired.
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ubercow wrote:yeah, picked it up a week ago or so. I'm not big on vehicles and like the close quarter stuff so I'm mostly playing those new maps.
Flyin_Hayn wrote:Has anyone bought the Premium? I'm just wondering If it's worth getting
I haven't picked up BF3 Premium yet (too busy playing Mass Effect 3), but if you were planning on getting all of the announced DLC, it would be cheaper to go with BF3 Premium instead of getting them separately.

Hey ubercow, vehicles (air and land) are what really separates the BF series from other shooters. Otherwise, you might as well be playing Call of Doody.

(Before anybody gets their panties in a bunch - I've gotten every single CoD game since CoD4. Even though I picked up MW3 (Xbox 360 version), I haven't played it since I've been too busy playing BF3 and the Mass Effect series)
ImageImageImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
Damn, I wish you were playing the PC version. I'd love to add your dogtags to my collection. Well, besides shooting your body full of holes. :lol: :- :lol:.
Just like my ex-wife, always trying to put in another wound.... :lol: :lol: I haven't remember the last PC version of any game I played...even on my wife's IPAD, the web searches are so cool compared to my droid. :-

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
Kailuaboy wrote:
Damn, I wish you were playing the PC version. I'd love to add your dogtags to my collection. Well, besides shooting your body full of holes. :lol: :- :lol:.
Just like my ex-wife, always trying to put in another wound.... :lol: :lol: I haven't remember the last PC version of any game I played...even on my wife's IPAD, the web searches are so cool compared to my droid. :-
Well, even though the Battlefield games are now on consoles, I mentioned more than once it's nowhere near the same experience as playing them on the PC. I can remember lots of epic matches in past BF games on full 64-player servers. That's something the console players will never experience.
ImageImageImageImage

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Haven't played BF3 for a while cause I'm away from home. But I played a bit over summer. And I gotta say, BF3 is the poop. After playing CoD4, WaW, and MW2, BF3 is so much better.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

weird story, was strolling by the river that cuts through paris last week and I had a weird moment where I felt like I've been there before even though it was my first time in France. After a few moments, I figured out that the bf3 map seine crossing was based on there, that I used to like to play rush on.

it was the other side of this bridge in this video, had the river not been so swift, I might have swam across and dropped a beacon.

Link

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ubercow wrote:weird story, was strolling by the river that cuts through paris last week and I had a weird moment where I felt like I've been there before even though it was my first time in France. After a few moments, I figured out that the bf3 map seine crossing was based on there, that I used to like to play rush on.

it was the other side of this bridge in this video, had the river not been so swift, I might have swam across and dropped a beacon.
Wow, that's cool. The Engineer in me would've been looking for choke points to lay down my "little bundles of joy". (aka AT Mines :wink: )
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Link

Published on Aug 13, 2018

Battlefield 3 had some of the best marketing and hype for any video game in history. Take
a trip down memory lane and see how DICE and EA made you want to buy this game. Leave
a LIKE and a comment, thanks for watching.

Join my Discord: http://www.discord.gg/jackfrags Connect with me:

http://www.instagram.com/jackfragsyt
http://www.twitter.com/jackfrags
ImageImageImageImage