*** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

Discuss all MWC / Big West sports in this forum
Message
Author
User avatar
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2388
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:03 am
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, CLE, HOU, OKC
Location: uɹɐqɹǝqṉ
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3496 Post by ubercow » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:35 am

good start, bad end. better luck next year (except against hawaii)

User avatar
chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6100
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:57 pm
Location: aloha stadium or stan sheriff center

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3497 Post by chawan_cut » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:33 pm

wyokie wrote:
chawan_cut wrote:go cowpokes!
beat the cougars!
Sorry for the loss, guys.

Brian Hill didn't play in the 1st Quarter due to a rumor of being suspended for that quarter due to curfew violation. We ended up gifting them 10 points so.....
BOOO....
that's the last time I cheer for the brown and yellow.... (and that also includes Mililani, which I've never cheered for....)
booywhoooo.......
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!
Image

User avatar
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 19155
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
Location: Oklahoma City via Casper, WYO
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3498 Post by wyokie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:44 am

ubercow wrote:good start, bad end. better luck next year (except against hawaii)
That Hawaii game next year IS in Laramie so...I'm pretty sure we'll beat ya with or without Brian Hill. :D

User avatar
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2388
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:03 am
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, CLE, HOU, OKC
Location: uɹɐqɹǝqṉ
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3499 Post by ubercow » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:40 am

wyokie wrote:
ubercow wrote:good start, bad end. better luck next year (except against hawaii)
That Hawaii game next year IS in Laramie so...I'm pretty sure we'll beat ya with or without Brian Hill. :D
The 'road warriors' have been doing better on the road than home this year. Hoping they'll 'flush down' that brown and yellow next season.

User avatar
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 19155
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
Location: Oklahoma City via Casper, WYO
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3500 Post by wyokie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:55 pm

ubercow wrote:
wyokie wrote:
ubercow wrote:good start, bad end. better luck next year (except against hawaii)
That Hawaii game next year IS in Laramie so...I'm pretty sure we'll beat ya with or without Brian Hill. :D
The 'road warriors' have been doing better on the road than home this year. Hoping they'll 'flush down' that brown and yellow next season.
You just might....

Brian Hill, our star running back, just declared for the NFL Draft so...we're screwed. No way we'll have another great season after this one. That first quarter in this past Wednesday's game is what you'll probably see all of 2017.

User avatar
chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6100
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:57 pm
Location: aloha stadium or stan sheriff center

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3501 Post by chawan_cut » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:08 pm

you guys looked better than boise did at least....
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!
Image

User avatar
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 19155
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
Location: Oklahoma City via Casper, WYO
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3502 Post by wyokie » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:21 pm

chawan_cut wrote:you guys looked better than boise did at least....
Thank you. Hell, we played better than Fort Fart did against Idaho. ROFLOL

User avatar
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 19155
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
Location: Oklahoma City via Casper, WYO
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3503 Post by wyokie » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:22 am

The official 2017 WYOMING COWBOYS Schedule..

Sept. 2: @ Iowa Hawkeyes (series: 0-2-0) last meeting: 1987 Holiday Bowl: Iowa 20, Wyoming 19.
Sept. 9: Gardner-Webb Bulldogs (FCS) First meeting ever.
Sept. 16: Oregon Ducks (series: 0-1-0) Last meeting was in 2014. 48-14 loss @ Oregon.
Sept. 23: Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors (MW opener) You all might have heard of them. :D
Sept. 30: Texas State Bobcats (series: 1-1-0) Last meeting was @ Texas State. We lost 42-21 after 3-4 hour Lightning delay
Oct. 7: Bye Week
Oct. 14: @ Utah State Aggies
Oct. 21: @ Boise State Broncos
Oct. 28: New Mexico Lobos (Homecoming)
Nov. 4: Fort Fart State...Ooops...Sorry, Colorado State...Ramettes...Oops again....Rams :roll:
Nov. 11: @ Air Force Falcons
Nov. 18: Fresno State Bulldogs
Nov. 25: @ San Jose State Spartans

User avatar
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 19155
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
Location: Oklahoma City via Casper, WYO
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3504 Post by wyokie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:46 pm

2017 FAMOUS IDAHO POTATO BOWL CHAMPIONS

WYOMING COWBOYS 37
Central Michigan Chippewas 14.

Biggest bowl blowout win EVER!!!! Biggest prior was the 1950 Gator Bowl vs. Washington & Lee, 20-7.

MOST points scored by Wyoming in a bowl...Biggest previous...35 points in the 2009 New Mexico Bowl (vs. Fresno State 35-28 W/ot.)

Speaking of that 2009 NM Bowl win, this win tonight is the first since the 2009 game stopping a two game bowl losing streak.

Also we finish the year at 8-5.

User avatar
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 4085
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: PURGATORY

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3505 Post by Mr.EDGE808 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:46 am

wyokie wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:46 pm
2017 FAMOUS IDAHO POTATO BOWL CHAMPIONS

WYOMING COWBOYS 37
Central Michigan Chippewas 14.

Biggest bowl blowout win EVER!!!! Biggest prior was the 1950 Gator Bowl vs. Washington & Lee, 20-7.

MOST points scored by Wyoming in a bowl...Biggest previous...35 points in the 2009 New Mexico Bowl (vs. Fresno State 35-28 W/ot.)

Speaking of that 2009 NM Bowl win, this win tonight is the first since the 2009 game stopping a two game bowl losing streak.

Also we finish the year at 8-5.
:wink: To the VICTOR goes all of the spoils.....of the Potato Bowl? Let's see...Fries....mash....scallop...creamed....smoke...steam...and maybe Hawaiian style with pineapple and Hawaiian Salt! :lol: :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

User avatar
My3Cats
All-conference
All-conference
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3506 Post by My3Cats » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:02 am

Corned beef hash. The potatoes are fine, but wifey doesn't want me eating the corned beef anymore (too fatty and all of the other bad stuff about it that also makes it taste so good!).
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

User avatar
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 19155
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
Location: Oklahoma City via Casper, WYO
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3507 Post by wyokie » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:14 pm

My3Cats wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:02 am
Corned beef hash. The potatoes are fine, but wifey doesn't want me eating the corned beef anymore (too fatty and all of the other bad stuff about it that also makes it taste so good!).
Love corned beef hash especially with scrambled eggs. :D

User avatar
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 19155
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
Location: Oklahoma City via Casper, WYO
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3508 Post by wyokie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:56 am

The official Wyoming football schedule for 2018.

at New Mexico State
vs. Washington State
at Missouri
vs. Wofford
BYE
vs. Boise State
at Hawaii (Oct. 6)
at Fresno State
vs. Utah State
at Fort Fart aka Colorado State
vs. San Jose State
BYE
vs. Air Force
at New Mexico

User avatar
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 19155
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
Location: Oklahoma City via Casper, WYO
Contact:

Re: *** OFFICIAL WYOMING COWBOYS Thread**

#3509 Post by wyokie » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:55 pm

Josh Allen got selected as the # 7 pick of the 2018 NFL Draft by the Buffalo Bills. He is the highest selected Wyoming player in ANY sport in history!!!!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests