Super Bowl 57 Eagles Chiefs

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Super Bowl 57 Eagles Chiefs

Post by SundayJam »

Link

This is one of the best hype films I've seen in a while. Good job NFL video guys and gals.
Burrow and the Bengals way outclassed Josh Allen and the Bills...big time. The Eagles did not disappoint. The Giants did. Then, there was that poopy game between the Cowboys and the Niners. Once again, the kicker for SF outshines everyone else at San Fran. The kicker for the Boys...was on the vig?!!! Kansas City...does not look so good without Mahomes.

So what: Bengals and Eagles in the Super Bowl?
Last edited by SundayJam on Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: NFL conference championships

Post by SundayJam »

Sorry about the blocked content. It is really good though.

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

Gotta go with the 49ers until they give me a reason not to. Gotta go with the Bengals until the Chiefs prove they can beat them. 49ers-Bengals III.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Eagles vs Chiefs
ImageImage

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

I cheer for Mailata and Kelce on the offensive line of the Eagles. A rugby player who made the cut at the NFL is something special. I've always liked Burrow for his come from behind moxy. Ohio State didn't want him...so he went away and won a national championship and the Heisman for another team. The Bengals haven't been that great of a team but they did get to the Super Bowl last year. They'll do it again this year.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

gopunahou wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:04 am Gotta go with the 49ers until they give me a reason not to. Gotta go with the Bengals until the Chiefs prove they can beat them. 49ers-Bengals III.
a momentum game that never turned for 49ers … the missed challenge on 4th down … Purdy injury … Johnson fumble … Purdy comes back in with no ability to pass … really difficult for 49ers fans too watch

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

The Eagles have the best defense in the NFL. SF did very little without the superhuman efforts of Mccaffrey. And...yeah, the Eagles had a working quarterback. Uhm, the Chiefs did not have a working quarterback and still managed to win. Gosh, it's the Kelce brother's Super Bowl. I think, given the conditions, Philly is set to win another Super Bowl.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

SundayJam wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:04 am The Eagles have the best defense in the NFL. SF did very little without the superhuman efforts of Mccaffrey. And...yeah, the Eagles had a working quarterback. Uhm, the Chiefs did not have a working quarterback and still managed to win. Gosh, it's the Kelce brother's Super Bowl. I think, given the conditions, Philly is set to win another Super Bowl.
It's probably going to be the only other Super Bowl since I started watching them since Super Bowl XVI (1982 - Bengals and Niners) that I won't give a flying leap about. The other one I didn't give a rat's rear about.......Super Bowl XLI (2007 - Bears vs. Colts).

This Super Bowl woulda been better had Buffalo been in it but the Bills just ran outta gas and lost to the Bengals. :roll:

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

wyokie wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:51 am
SundayJam wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:04 am The Eagles have the best defense in the NFL. SF did very little without the superhuman efforts of Mccaffrey. And...yeah, the Eagles had a working quarterback. Uhm, the Chiefs did not have a working quarterback and still managed to win. Gosh, it's the Kelce brother's Super Bowl. I think, given the conditions, Philly is set to win another Super Bowl.
It's probably going to be the only other Super Bowl since I started watching them since Super Bowl XVI (1982 - Bengals and Niners) that I won't give a flying leap about. The other one I didn't give a rat's rear about.......Super Bowl XLI (2007 - Bears vs. Colts).

This Super Bowl woulda been better had Buffalo been in it but the Bills just ran outta gas and lost to the Bengals. :roll:
I agree. Not historically a Buffalo fan but I would have got on their bandwagon. I like Firebaugh California’s Josh Allen. At least Bills Eagles would have caused me to tune in. And 49ers had a cast of players worthy of watching even for those not aligned with the team. So a healthy 49ers v any AFC winner would have made for a good one.

I am considering going with radio this year. As a Hawaii football fan, we are almost always $80 PPV blacked out. So I am use to radio or some crappy stream sponsored by a Latvian sports book. Maybe, I will turn off FUBO now until next football season and go to our local Savers thrift store to get a $5 clock radio to listen to the big game.

daddy
Starter
Starter
MLB: Kansas City Royals
NFL: Chiefs and any team w/CB

Post by daddy »

Let's not forget a shout out to UH's own Marcus Kemp. Had to go into active WR duty in that epic win by Mahomes. Kemp caught a big pass in the 4th quarter. He got a shout out post game from Mahomes and Andy Reid. Great job!

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

daddy wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:30 pm Let's not forget a shout out to UH's own Marcus Kemp. Had to go into active WR duty in that epic win by Mahomes. Kemp caught a big pass in the 4th quarter. He got a shout out post game from Mahomes and Andy Reid. Great job!
Nice catch. I gotta admit, I had to look back to recall his time at UH. I remembered his name...dude shined in his senior year. Just as the Warriors were resurrected. Woo Hoo, Warrior!

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

wyokie wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:51 am

I think you're sour grapes, Poke. Your Buff's were looking awesome in the preseason and early going of the regular season. In the end, it was all Josh Allen trying to do too much. The Buffaloes were absolutely destroyed in the divisional match-up.

You're wrong about this Super Bowl. There's too much substance to overlook. There's the seasoned offensive line of Philly. Then there's the redemption story of Jalen Hurts. Who are the running backs for Philly...I dunno, but they sure found their way untouched into the end zone in the play offs. What's KC got? Aren't they former champs? Wasn't Mahommes named MVP? Oh...and who's Travis Kelce? Isn't he the brother of Jason Kelce? Yeah...maybe you're right. This games gonna be unwatchable.

daddy
Starter
Starter
MLB: Kansas City Royals
NFL: Chiefs and any team w/CB

Post by daddy »

SundayJam wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:14 am
daddy wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:30 pm Let's not forget a shout out to UH's own Marcus Kemp. Had to go into active WR duty in that epic win by Mahomes. Kemp caught a big pass in the 4th quarter. He got a shout out post game from Mahomes and Andy Reid. Great job!
Nice catch. I gotta admit, I had to look back to recall his time at UH. I remembered his name...dude shined in his senior year. Just as the Warriors were resurrected. Woo Hoo, Warrior!
Yeah. As a Chiefs fan, it was awesome when he got signed here. He's been on and off the roster for the last several years and always contributes on special teams. It was cool to see him make a big play on offense in such a huge spot. Here's hoping we only need him for special teams in the Super Bowl. LOL

Walkoff Balk
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by Walkoff Balk »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nf ... 56c52f3e87

NFL stands for No Flopping League. Flopping is soccer.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: Super Bowl!!

Post by shrek2 »

The consensus seems to be that KC has the single best player in the Super Bowl but that Philly has the better OL/DL. Eric Wright, former 49er CB, said Philly has the worst fans in the NFL comparable to the Oakland Raider fans. Christian McCaffery said that he hopes both teams lose. :lol: So, when it comes to liking one team or the other, I gotta check what movies are playing on Sunday because its not a prime time event.