SJSU Spartans Game Thread and Score Predictions

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: SJSU Spartans Game Thread and Score Predictions

Post by cabanalane »

Arcumfortis wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:32 am Would have been nice to win this one but maybe not realistic unless we were perfect and they were unlucky. Schager looked better but he didn’t get enough help from his receivers. Next year will be interesting and hopefully we can take a step in the right direction. I hope TC meets with enough success to justify keeping him on. The repeated pattern of UH coaches meeting with some success and then getting poached for more money is getting old. At least with TC there is a chance that he will stay and build on his success (if he can achieve it). I hope the new gov puts out a clear roadmap for the stadium soon after he takes office. Some may like going to games at Ching field and they’ve done the best they can with what they have - but for me it is not an FBS facility and going to games there has little appeal. Another offseason of transfer portal defections and no plan for a stadium and I think we will be in big trouble. Hopefully most players stay and there is better leadership for stadium development - is that too much to ask?
Could have won this game. Looking forward to next year. All the pieces are there, to turn this around. During Chow Time, was sad to win 3 games. But I feel good about this year on how it ended. I predict a 7-win season next year. I think the turnaround would be that much of a difference.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Walkoff Balk wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:30 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bYIitknO_4

Peter Brady made Benedict Arnold a sympathetic figure when he was on our team who then became an enemy. Even The Bunch was making war references that might be politically incorrect now.
Marcia was hot, but I thought that Jan was cuter.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

My3Cats wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:37 am
Walkoff Balk wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:30 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bYIitknO_4

Peter Brady made Benedict Arnold a sympathetic figure when he was on our team who then became an enemy. Even The Bunch was making war references that might be politically incorrect now.
Too bad Marcia wasn't a good receiver

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

BigWave96744 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:24 am

Kinda like Wyoming's WRs this year. :roll:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

wyokie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 pm
BigWave96744 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:24 am

Kinda like Wyoming's WRs this year. :roll:
Ditto Hawaii receivers.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.