UNLV Rebels Game Thread and Score Prediction

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Re: UNLV Rebels Game Thread and Score Prediction

Post by UnBiasFan »

kalii wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:09 pm It is 7:05am Sunday morning, I have coffee, watching tne Utah vs Oregon game on ESPN but have to follow the Hawaii game via gamecast. No score prediction, just hoping for a win. World cup starts here in Doha tonight!
USC UCLA also a good one

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Good stop

Shoko
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Shoko »

I always thought UNLV goes to a bowl game would be decided on the Nevada game but hohoho who would have thunk?

Shoko

Post by Shoko »

Unreal.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

This is great and it will be nice to finish on the road at SJSU. We can’t look past the next game.

WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by WarriorTyme »

This was a hard-fought win by Hawaii, I agree the RnS vertical game was working and the Oline was on point! I got to give the Oline coach credit for consistency of the Oline all season. Schager had plenty of time last night to get the ball out. The running game has always been a strong point and now add the RnS vertical game that finally starting to blossom. Hawaii should give San Jose State a run for their money in another MWC dog fight this season.

I expect Hawaii will be a 10+ point underdog on the road at SJSU and Hawaii will cover the spread. Historically, it been dogfights at SJSU and not to downplay the great win against UNLV. But Chevan and the SJSU game is the one game I want Hawaii to win the most. Got to get this one, plus getting that first road game win would get that monkey of the back that Hawaii can only win 3 home games.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

I agree on the O-Line. Seem like Schager had time to throw. UNLV isn't the strongest time, but I like what I'm seeing. There was the "get chance" feeling on both sides of the ball. If this is any indication, I'm sure everyone wish they have 3-4 more games instead of just one.

No Bowl game, but SJSU is going to be a special one (like a Bowl game). Not sure how I feel yet. There have been games where UH play against local boys who chose the mainland schools over UH. But this one is different because he is QB and starting QB, on both. Can't wait for game time.

When Ta'ala comes in and give CC a mean sack, will he extend a hand out to help him up?
Last edited by cabanalane on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Post by sarvicdar »

Against UNLV BS graded an 80.9.
He had a clean pocket of 82.8.
The average depth of throw is 15.1.
He had 3 big-time throws; 3 drops
He completed nearly 60% of his passes, 202 yards
He was 4-4 when under pressure
He was 3-3 on passes behind the line of scrimmage
He was 4-4 on screen passes.
Overall I think this is BS's career-best game
The O-line pass protection is a season-best allowing BS time to throw
The RB pass protection by both Parson and Hines was a season-best, both grading near 80.0
MV graded the highest amongst O-line with an 87.8. Against Utah State V graded a 90.0
Overall a well-balanced attack of nearly 200 yards rushing and 200 yards passing
7-14 on 3rd down, 50% conversion a season-best. Last week against Utah State 4-15

Early odds show UH a 14pt underdog against San Jose State. IDK. If the Warriors, and BS, play how
they played against UNLV the game might be closer.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

A very nice game and win against UNLV indeed. Da Braddahhood fought until the end and deserved the victory.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

It just dawned on me that UH's offensive line did not have any penalties. Great improvement for the big boyz.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Shoko

Post by Shoko »

Nevada put up a fight and lost by a TD so I don't see the SanHo game a guaranteed loss. If Warriors come out playing like they did against UNLV I could see an upset. Spartans run d is good. Could spell trouble to get the run game going.

Walkoff Balk
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by Walkoff Balk »

UH showed some intestinal fortitude by overcoming a couple of costly fumbles that would have resulted in a loss earlier in the year.