Plz stop with saying the offense is RnS

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Plz stop with saying the offense is RnS

Post by My3Cats »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:57 am
My3Cats wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:02 am They will never run a pure run and shoot offense. JJ did not run a pure run and shoot, and he called it four wide, not run and shoot. JJ added different elements into his offense every year that were not original run and shoot concepts. Expect the offense to be more modern, with run and shoot concepts.
Of course what JJ ran wasn't pure RnS....Btw, they never called it 4 wide when he was head coach - it was always RnS.

My point is the elements that exploit the defense - seam, rub, combo routes are missing in the version TC is running. The big back is missing too. I don't expect it to be exactly like JJ's, but it's no where near it and the exciting , domination and scoring. 100 yards passing? Are you kidding me? Can TC call JJ or Roll for tips bc this OC is wack?
I'm pretty sure that JJ called it 4 wide while everyone else called it RnS. Maybe next season TC can add some, or all of those other elements. Not enough time and practice this season since they started it so late.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

just install "whatevers" as in whatever's working at the time.

vailima
All-conference
All-conference

Post by vailima »

Maybe its nothing, but I have noticed from the beginning of the season that (at least on TV during games) Brayden seems uninterested in what Chang has to say on the sidelines