2021-22 NFL Playoffs

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2021-22 NFL Playoffs

Post by SundayJam »

A team like Wyoming or Hawaii will never have a number one draft pick. Josh Allen is phenomenal. I think he opted early for the draft, right?

I think Kansas lost the game when they didn't kick a field goal to end the 1st half. Jimmy Garappolo is a helluva good looking qb...but he looked flustered...he always looks flustered...playing for the 49-ers. I think he has played his last start in the NFL.

LA has a monster DL guy who deserves to win a Superbowl...and a monster TE...and OBJ!!! I'm torn between Burrow and Odell. I'd like to see them both win it as underdogs. I hate LA for their stupid coach and the stupid trading away of their future to Detroit. Wyokie and I have traded SportsHawaii Bowl Pick'em championships...but I can't pick this one. It's a coin toss. I'll cheer either Beckham or Burrow if they win.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

SundayJam wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:43 am A team like Wyoming or Hawaii will never have a number one draft pick. Josh Allen is phenomenal. I think he opted early for the draft, right?
Yep. Ole Josh took off for the NFL early. Can't blame since Bohl can't develop a QB is save HIS life. :roll: UW pays him over $1 million a year and we still can't win a damned MW championship!!!! :roll: :evil:
LA has a monster DL guy who deserves to win a Superbowl...and a monster TE...and OBJ!!! I'm torn between Burrow and Odell. I'd like to see them both win it as underdogs. I hate LA for their stupid coach and the stupid trading away of their future to Detroit. Wyokie and I have traded SportsHawaii Bowl Pick'em championships...but I can't pick this one. It's a coin toss. I'll cheer either Beckham or Burrow if they win.
IF Cincinnati wins, it'll be because of one guy...Logan Wilson....who is from my hometown of Casper, WYOMING...and played for WYOMING...with Josh Allen.

GO WYO!!!!

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

The story now is about Joe Burrow for the Superbowl. Pre-Superbowl, the talk was about Mahomes being the greatest then being challenged by Josh Allen. But Burrow makes three of the best QBs in the AFC. For me, watching the Superbowl, I'll be pulling for the kid who won a national championship at LSU.

Walkoff Balk
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by Walkoff Balk »

Irse wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:36 am
wyokie wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:52 pm
Walkoff Balk wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:23 pm State Farm might have been bad luck for Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. They should wait till after the Superbowl and pick the QB going to Disney World.
LOL I'm O.K. with State Farm having those two. I don't like them anyway. Josh Allen is better. :cowboy:
Allen was supposed to be the number one pick in that draft. What was the knock on him dropping him down a few spots?
he
We saw Josh Allen with U of Wyoming vs. UH and his first two years in the NFL. It was the Shania Twain song, "That Don't Impress Me Much." But then, John Madden would say, "BOOM", he became a top tier NFL QB.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Sadly, the best QB did not win the Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong, Stafford is good...2 INT's?!!! Maybe, NOT!!! As in Georgia, the defense won games for him. Well, the refs helped an awful lot in both cases as well. Dude had like 10 shots in the red zone to connect to end the game.

Meh, Stafford ain't bad. I'm so happy for OBJ and Aaron Donald...Kupp too. Damn, that was a good game.

sevarino3
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by sevarino3 »

yeah obj was the big winner. browns are the big loser again by default.

Walkoff Balk
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by Walkoff Balk »

Walkoff Balk wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:35 pm I believe in the basketball tactic of fouling before the opponent can shoot a three to tie it at the end of the game. Squib kick, defensive holding to all of KC receivers, and put 12 men on the field with extra defensive backs only cost you a five yards penalty.
Buffalo didn't do this tactic today, which resulted in a completed pass to get into field goal range. And then, the KC kicker kicked a 62 yards field goal.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Walkoff Balk wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:20 pm
Walkoff Balk wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:35 pm I believe in the basketball tactic of fouling before the opponent can shoot a three to tie it at the end of the game. Squib kick, defensive holding to all of KC receivers, and put 12 men on the field with extra defensive backs only cost you a five yards penalty.
Buffalo didn't do this tactic today, which resulted in a completed pass to get into field goal range. And then, the KC kicker kicked a 62 yards field goal.
And Buffalo still won! GO Josh Allen!!!!! :cowboy:

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Josh Allen and the Bills are on fire.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

SundayJam wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:23 am Josh Allen and the Bills are on fire.
YEP. :D :cowboy:

Walkoff Balk
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by Walkoff Balk »

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Walkoff Balk wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:44 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WevB-vzM1rY
Back to the future.
ONLY if Josh Allen is healthy. Otherwise, it'll be the Chiefs going.