Why are Hawaii Fans Worried

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
truewarriorfan
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Why are Hawaii Fans Worried

Post by truewarriorfan »

Why are all the Fans Worried?

According to C.O.W. We have a pipeline to Bishop Gorman. 4, and 5 star recruits will be filling our roster next year!

Our Defense has more holes then Swiss cheese at this point let’s see what the younger players can do what does Timmy have to lose.

Our Offense “Wait what offense are we running is it RPO, Run and Shoot, option, 3 wide, pro set? Or do we just draw up plays on the white board and see if we can execute.

We play Colorado St. in 3 weeks the Rams are supposed to be the worst college football in the nation. But I’m not going to hold my breath that the Colorado St. team is going to be a push over for us. We might actually lose since we fail to game plan correctly.

The State and the University of Hawaii owe the Hawaii fans and people a better product then what we have on the field. Pinching pennies is not getting this team no where. They are trying to expand Ching field so that we don’t lose our FBS status but how long will we be the door mat of the FBS.

kalii
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Why are Hawaii Fans Worried

Post by kalii »

Yeh, seems like the team is starting from the ground up, coaches too, all starting from the beginning, creating a new wheel instead of coaching from past experience (just my current opinion and mindset from 13 time zones away).

If that pipeline is solid and lasts through some years I think us as fans just need to sit back, take our lickings and be patient for coming years knowing the team will evolve from this rebuilding era. I am an optimist. . .

Would it be bad to lose Div 1-A FBS status for a year or two in order to focus on the new stadium, where and when ever it will be built?

CityOfWalrus
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by CityOfWalrus »

They don't owe you anything.
EVERY PLAYER has played till the end of the game, every game the team has not quit, YOU HAVE QUIT.
These players are 1000% tougher you can ever hope to be. If you think you can do better, do it.
You take over a program left in f***ing shambles with a roster missing 85% of last years starters and AN NFL ROSTER SIZED hole in the lineup and expect instant greatness.
I chose this meme because you truly are a clown if you believe this program owes you anything but "aloha" when YOU give up.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Fans like Amazon Prime. Getting your items 2 days is no longer acceptable. We want the items we ordered today to have arrived yesterday.

Fans are no longer patient. The chants on "Fire Chow" came just before year 2. Whispers for "Fire Rolo" also came under 2 years before things change. State mandate to fire Graham came after 2 years (but not for W-L reasons).

Fire Timmy Chang may come sooner than 2 years. Logically, we here all understand it's a building process. IRL, fans want to win now. And should have won yesterday.

I worry, because I think T-Chang is good for UH football program.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

why am I worried? Because Hawaii will be left out of conference realignment and will not survive. The better Bishop Gorman players will not come to Hawaii, our better players will enter the transfer portal, the better portal transfers will choose to play at schools closer to family and friends, Hawaii cannot compete in the new landscape of stipends and NLI, no stadium on the near horizon, geographically we are undesirable from a cost and travel perspective. And very little support from the STATE. Yes, there are exceptions to all of the above but there are significantly more cons then pros. Unfortunately it is just a matter of time unless there are significant changes and commitments and fast.