*** Official UH vs WKU Game Thread ***

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: *** Official UH vs WKU Game Thread ***

Post by WarriorTyme »

After watching Matlin's Timmy Chow ball, next week the Michigan game points prediction:

60-0 if Jim Harbough is feeling merciful and is letting his GA coaches call plays and putting in 3rd string players, 80-0 if Jim Harbough is just playing normal football and 100-0 if Jim Harbough is like no mercy sweep the leg!

Until Timmy comes to terms that the using Tight Ends and not using the RnS as the base offense in Hawaii, this might be a 1-12 season with slim chance for wins Duquesne and/or New Mexico State. Even those 2 games aren't guaranteed wins, it could easily be an 0-13 season. This might be the first Hawaii team to go 0-13 in UH history.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

It looks like the players were just "not ready" or the team needs better rotation as they run out of gas after first half. Hard to see sometimes because I don't know who's who. Need name on the back.

Looks like they put in a lot of "Texas guys." I assume they are Todd Graham recruits.

Sorry to say but next week will be a loss, so I hope guys can stick together strong.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Game went pretty much as expected. I liked the play of our freshmen overall. Won’t go into details as everyone can see what we have. Still I really like Lelei and Walthall. Hope to see more of them. I still think they need to pick a starter at qb and stick with him. Maybe after next weeks game tho. I expect next weeks qb to get pounded. Hopefully we will get out of that game injury free. It is definitely a rebuilding season all I am hoping for is improvement. Timmy really needs to recruit harder. For D look to the north shore and buff and blue.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1: