bigislandkurt
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Dodgers
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Vikings

Are you going to The game?

Post by bigislandkurt »

When the Maui invitational is held in little old Lahaina Civic Center that little gym becomes a special place. You all think we can make some of that small arena magic work at Ching Field? I certainly think so. With Hawaii folks, I think game night at Ching Field might actually be pretty nuts!

Word has it that most of the tickets have already been spoken for. So far, it’s starting to be a pretty hot ticket. Are you all planning on attending any games? In a full house, I’m sure Ching will be rocking.

That little field that could. We go!
Friendship is Essential to the Soul

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Are you going to The game?

Post by Irse »

I'll be there.
ImageImage

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

I will be there in spirit, but watching Pay Per View at home. The hard plastic seats at Aloha Stadium were bad enough, but the aluminum bench seats would be too tough, even with my own fat okole providing some cushion.
:tv:
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Any links to buy tix?
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

I had put in a deposit for tickets a few months back and just got the call today to buy two seats. I'm a lowest-level H-Club member and likely near the bottom of the waiting list, so it looks like they are probably close to opening it up to the public, if any are left. I would subscribe to the H-Mail newsletter and check etickethawaii regularly for availability.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Every Home Game and Hawaii Bowl

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:37 am Any links to buy tix?
poidog wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:05 pm I had put in a deposit for tickets a few months back and just got the call today to buy two seats. I'm a lowest-level H-Club member and likely near the bottom of the waiting list, so it looks like they are probably close to opening it up to the public, if any are left. I would subscribe to the H-Mail newsletter and check etickethawaii regularly for availability.
The only sure way to get tickets this year is to be a season ticket holder. Single game tickets may not be available for at least some of the games.

I'll be there at all the games.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

uhwarriors wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:24 pm
poidog wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:05 pm I had put in a deposit for tickets a few months back and just got the call today to buy two seats. I'm a lowest-level H-Club member and likely near the bottom of the waiting list, so it looks like they are probably close to opening it up to the public, if any are left. I would subscribe to the H-Mail newsletter and check etickethawaii regularly for availability.
The only sure way to get tickets this year is to be a season ticket holder. Single game tickets may not be available for at least some of the games.

I am thinking there will be tickets for every game at least on the first day of sale. If we had a new stadium in the works, I think it would be different. Then you would have more season ticket holders holding on. When are single tickets available?

Irse
MLB: Cubs

Post by Irse »

UnBiasFan wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:12 am
uhwarriors wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:24 pm

I am thinking there will be tickets for every game at least on the first day of sale. If we had a new stadium in the works, I think it would be different. Then you would have more season ticket holders holding on. When are single tickets available?
Loos like when all the season ticket holders decide. According to poidog he just recently got a call so may be a little while before it comes available.
ImageImage

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Shitty deals for the ppl stuck on the mainland and can only go to 1 home game. Thanks for the note @poidog. Hope you get good seats. At least the nose bleeds not that high, eh?
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

One way to almost garanz a seat is to gain admission as a UH Manoa student and pay the athletics activity fee, then get to the games early to beat any crowd to the Ewa end zone. J/K, but not really. :lol:
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

My3Cats wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:39 am One way to almost garanz a seat is to gain admission as a UH Manoa student and pay the athletics activity fee, then get to the games early to beat any crowd to the Ewa end zone. J/K, but not really. :lol:
It's luck of the draw for students. There are 900 seats allocated for students which are distributed by a lottery system. All student tickets were distributed for the two games that fans were allowed to attend last year and the student section was packed.

bigislandkurt
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Dodgers
NFL: Vikings

Post by bigislandkurt »

If the Chang era brings early promise, UH games is going to be the hottest ticket in town. Almost all seats will be right there....right next to the field. Full student section too? and band? It's going to be a great experience. I sure hope that UH Manoa capitalizes on the game day experience. What a great opportunity this is.
Friendship is Essential to the Soul

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

season tickets available to the public now!
https://twitter.com/HawaiiAthletics/status/1556750261736984576

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:26 am
Shitty deals for the ppl stuck on the mainland and can only go to 1 home game. Thanks for the note @poidog. Hope you get good seats. At least the nose bleeds not that high, eh?
I wish this stadium had nosebleed seats. most of the seats are too close to the field. my seats are in the last row and I think they are the best seats in the house.

Which game do you need tickets to?