Cameron Lockridge transfers to Fresno St

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
uhwarriors

Re: Cameron Lockridge in Transfer Portal

Post by uhwarriors »

202Warrior wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:24 am
Super surprised by this…South Alabama?

I thought for sure he would go somewhere better/or more competitive than MW. This is a step down in my opinion.
He's good enough to compete at a higher level, but he may have other reasons for going there. He's from Florida, so Alabama is much closer to home. There may be family reasons he might want to be closer to home, he might have friends on the team or he might have a connection to the coaching staff, as examples. Anyway, the Sun Belt conference is still D1 and not a lot weaker than the MWC.

202Warrior
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by 202Warrior »

uhwarriors wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:54 am
202Warrior wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:24 am
Super surprised by this…South Alabama?

I thought for sure he would go somewhere better/or more competitive than MW. This is a step down in my opinion.
He's good enough to compete at a higher level, but he may have other reasons for going there. He's from Florida, so Alabama is much closer to home. There may be family reasons he might want to be closer to home, he might have friends on the team or he might have a connection to the coaching staff, as examples. Anyway, the Sun Belt conference is still D1 and not a lot weaker than the MWC.
He’s from California and is now transferring to one of our rivals, Fresno St. BTW, Sun Belt Conference is not that competitive.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Him going to Fresno is like Dylan Collie going to BYU. :evil: No need show face at Hawaii's homecoming

BigWave96744

Re: Cameron Lockridge transfers to Fresno St

Post by BigWave96744 »

Fresno State CB Cam Lockridge out for season with injury
Fresno State starting cornerback Cameron Lockridge has missed the past two games and is now ruled out for the season.
https://247sports.com/college/fresno-st ... 217811149/