Bedrock Sports Hawaii Football Top 10 (Oct. 15)

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Nick Abramo
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Bedrock Sports Hawaii Football Top 10 (Oct. 15)

Post by Nick Abramo »

Bedrock Sports Hawaii Football Top 10
(As of Oct. 15)

1. Kamehameha (2-1)
2. Saint Louis (2-2)
3. Punahou (1-3)
4. Mililani (0-0)
5. Kahuku (0-0)
6. Leilehua (0-0)
7. 'Iolani (6-0)
8. Campbell (0-0)
9. Lahainaluna (0-0)
10. Hilo (0-0)

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Bedrock Sports Hawaii Football Top 10 (Oct. 15)

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

@Nick Abramo: As someone who likes Kamehameha Schools, I'm glad they're ranked #1. But, something tells me that they'll lose to St Louis School tonight. St Louis' pass game is just too much, I think. As someone who dislikes Punahou School, I'm sad they're ranked #3, ahead of Mililani High and Kahuku High. But, I have to agree with that ranking. After all, they almost beat St Louis last week. If it weren't for that INT, who knows? They might have won by one point.

Nick Abramo
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Nick Abramo »

Yes, good points. Kamehameha was fortunate to beat Saint Louis again. But the Warriors have shown they are really good on both sides of the ball. I would not count out Saint Louis or Mililani or Kahuku yet (and Punahou still has a shot).

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

@Nick Abramo:

Absolutely. I like Kamehameha Schools, but let's face it: They were lucky to win. Again. They were lucky that St Louis School fumbled the ball, which enabled Kamehameha to score during the last minute of the game, which allowed them to edge St Louis by 3. Yes, I agree, Kamehameha is good on O and D, but even then, as we saw, they needed luck to win the game. Next week, I'm picking St Louis School to beat Punahou School, but it might very well be close. St Louis beat them by only 6 the last time they played them. Given the closeness of the score, I agree that Punahou has a shot. But, I think there are two concerns about Punahou: 1.) Is QB Sagapolutele going to play? 2.) Punahou doesn't have much of a run game, while St Louis does. Regarding Mililani High and Kahuku High, it's almost certain that they'll both make States.