OG Bubba Wa'a & LB Zach Bowers & now CB Akil Francisco have entered the transfer portal

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Re: OG Bubba Wa'a & LB Zach Bowers & now CB Akil Francisco have entered the transfer portal

Post by kapakahi »

cabanalane wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:15 pm Can we get Jeremy Moussa back?
Why?

Instead of 7 sacks, Moussa would've been sacks 17 times against SDSU. The QB play isn't the problem.

sarvicdar
Starter
Starter

Re: OG Bubba Wa'a & LB Zach Bowers & now CB Akil Francisco have entered the transfer portal

Post by sarvicdar »

With the pool of players exceeeding the number of available scholarships next season why would players (I'm speaking in general) enter the transfer portal,
especially players that have seen very little playing time from the school that they are transferring from? If a player is a hot commodity I can see that. For
these 3 they put at risk a scholarship/schooling/room/board and monthly stipend money should they not sign with another school. If I had to guess, I
think it is possible in some cases (not alluding to these 3) that the HC wasn't going to renew the players scholarships.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

Zach Bowers going the JC route.... https://twitter.com/ZachBowers00/status/1360689934328188933

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by kapakahi »

https://twitter.com/Kilybo_23/status/1379543441915342850