Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by Irse »

Political discussions can get uncivil really quick so let's make sure we keep things civil. Democrats and Republicans each have their own agenda but in the end, we're all Americans.
ImageImage

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

The fact remains that there have been multiple indictments as well as convictions in relation to the Meuller investigation. The one takeaway that most supporters of Trump fail to recognize is that a sitting president cannot be prosecuted....he can only be impeached.

This was no witch hunt.

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

Getting a hold of Trumps taxes takes a long time because he is not cooperating. He refused when asked and appealed to state appeals court and when still directed to hand over taxes appealed to federal court then after still directed to turn over taxes he appealed to federal appeals court and now has appealed to the supreme court. He is trying to keep it away from everyone till after the election. The reason why is because he thinks it will adversely affect his getting reelected. He maybe is also hoping that some judges that he placed would help him out. I heard through online investigative reporters that Trump is in trouble because he valued his properties low for the IRS so that he would pay lower taxes and then high with a bank so that he could get loans against them. But this sounds to me like something his loyal followers will excuse him for so I am guessing there will be Russian laundering money there or something equally as bad for him. But truthfully his followers forgive him so much already what's a little more corruption?
GO WARRIORS !!! PLAY HARD!!!!
Ohana Makou
ex-lounge lizard, ex-stair creature, ex-Jhaller

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

There's a lot of special interests involved with the White House and the tariff war with China benefitting the Trump family. Donald took daughter Ivanka on the initial trips to China for tariffs talks and surprisingly Ivanka gets trademarks for her goods.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ivanka- ... marks.html
I believe that there should be protection of intellectual property but it should be for all US products designed/developed in the US and not just the Trump family.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Oh...come on...you Clinton...Obama...hating Republicans...you're gonna just hate on Democrats simply because the spent money wisely and committed NO crimes. You all chimed in when the Donald chanted "Lock her up!" What about Iran-Gate? What about the fact that there were no WMD's in Iran? I would like to hear an intelligent response from the Republicans once and for all.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Pamela S. Karlan should run for president. We need more brains not just politicians in government.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp

jhb3043
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by jhb3043 »

Parkpill wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:39 pm
shrek2 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm Why is Trump so afraid of releasing his taxes? Because there is a many conflicts of interests or because of some other reason?
Do you think Mueller didn't look into his taxes already? He spent 32 million dollars trying to get something, or more like anything to stick on Trump. LOL
All that money wasted and they found no dirt on POTUS

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

jhb3043 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:10 pm
Parkpill wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:39 pm
shrek2 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm Why is Trump so afraid of releasing his taxes? Because there is a many conflicts of interests or because of some other reason?
Do you think Mueller didn't look into his taxes already? He spent 32 million dollars trying to get something, or more like anything to stick on Trump. LOL
All that money wasted and they found no dirt on POTUS
I think costs are relative since Trump has spent $102M on golfing. POTUS is protected by law against prosecution but can only be impeached for crimes. If he controls who has access to information, then he has the perfect defense.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-go ... KpuAOJaVy-

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Most of these types of memes go back to 2018. I'm not sure what the total tally is but a considerable more amount of money and time was wasted investigating Obama and Hillary Clinton with NO results. I wouldn't say the above indicates what you posted: "All that money wasted and they found no dirt on POTUS"

Parkpill
Starter
Starter
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns

Post by Parkpill »

If you're still on Russia, you've been duped. Look at the previous FBI regime and then tell me why Obama and Hillary have been investigated without results. LOL They will be exposed soon enough.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Parkpill wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:39 am If you're still on Russia, you've been duped. Look at the previous FBI regime and then tell me why Obama and Hillary have been investigated without results. LOL They will be exposed soon enough.

The FBI is the cream of the crop of law enforcement. Most of them are lawyers as well. I've known a few G-men and more than a few run-of-the-mill coppers in my lifetime. There isn't even a remote comparison in terms of brains or integrity. It's shameful the way Trump tried to manipulate the first two FBI directors of his presidency. He threatened them to declare loyalty or pay the price. He fired both of them for that reason only.

Trumpites are always saying, "Wait and SEE!" Nothing ever happens, because it's only a shell game. In 10 years of the Republicans crying Foul, nothing has ever been uncovered regarding Obama or Hillary. Nothing.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

SundayJam wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:06 am
Parkpill wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:39 am If you're still on Russia, you've been duped. Look at the previous FBI regime and then tell me why Obama and Hillary have been investigated without results. LOL They will be exposed soon enough.

The FBI is the cream of the crop of law enforcement. Most of them are lawyers as well. I've known a few G-men and more than a few run-of-the-mill coppers in my lifetime. There isn't even a remote comparison in terms of brains or integrity. It's shameful the way Trump tried to manipulate the first two FBI directors of his presidency. He threatened them to declare loyalty or pay the price. He fired both of them for that reason only.

Trumpites are always saying, "Wait and SEE!" Nothing ever happens, because it's only a shell game. In 10 years of the Republicans crying Foul, nothing has ever been uncovered regarding Obama or Hillary. Nothing.
You will eat those words.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Wow, you cannot escape one day without the news reporting Trump doing something screwy.
The Trump establishment is being sued for misuse of non-profit funds. Life of the rich and shameless.

"One event, costing more than $300,000, was a private reception at the Trump hotel “benefiting only the children of the President,” the complaint says."

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Parkpill wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:37 am

I'm gonna guess that I'm a lot older than you. NOTHING will come of Trump's accusations.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

SundayJam wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:39 am
Parkpill wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:37 am

I'm gonna guess that I'm a lot older than you. NOTHING will come of Trump's accusations.
Why would you assume I'm young? Want to make a bet?