****OFFICIAL UNLV vs. UH GAME THREAD****

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: ****OFFICIAL UNLV vs. UH GAME THREAD****

Post by Irse »

Great win. They better be ready for the showdown next week.
ImageImage

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

What happened to the UNLV homecoming crowd? It looked more like a UH homecoming crowd.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:18 pm What happened to the UNLV homecoming crowd? It looked more like a UH homecoming crowd.
I don’t think we’re the fan base to be critical of other schools crowd size 😂😂😂😂

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

EITSwarrior wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:20 pm
shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:18 pm What happened to the UNLV homecoming crowd? It looked more like a UH homecoming crowd.
I don’t think we’re the fan base to be critical of other schools crowd size 😂😂😂😂
Yup. :lol: Ain't that the truth. :oops:

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

Alright now that was a great game / win.
So the boys took care of business and are now bowl eligible and now will play for the west title, now us fans need to do our part and pack Aloha Stadium next week! 50k can let do it!!

whirlygig5
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by whirlygig5 »

UH has 2 good inconsistent QBs

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

whirlygig5 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:31 pm UH has 2 good inconsistent QBs
It’s a great issue to have, when one is off bring in the other, we are lucky!

WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by WarriorTyme »

The Hawaii Defense won this game today, congrats to Cole McDonald for also being a Warrior on the road and willing the team to victory.

Go Warriors!

vailima
All-conference
All-conference

Post by vailima »

Nice to hear Miano and Kekaula shut the fugg up about Chevan being the golden boy, last week was just faggotous the way they kept talking him up

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

poidog wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:38 am
shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:29 am
poidog wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:28 am trying to watch on the mainland is impossible.
Do you have the url?
https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollege ... me_changed
even though i am on the mainland for the weekend it won't work for me, like it knows I am usually in Hawaii. pretty crappy. I never had this problem with the Stadium app.
Sorry, I couldn't help you earlier. I was too engrossed in the game. Are you using your phone? I usually use Google Chrome on my laptop if its on facebook. If you're using your phone you may want to use a local WIFI to change the IP receiving the signal. I think when you use your Hawaii phone number, somehow it picks up your phone number but I think if you go through WIFI, you might be able to pick up a mainland location. So you gotta go to Starbucks or something where they have a public WIFI. Otherwise if you have a laptop and use WIFI, it should pick up the mainland IP which allows you to stream the fcbk game. Hope you found some likeminded people or you might be able to catch the game on YouTube after the fact.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

reignjah11 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:13 am Anyone got a link?
Sorry, hope you found the link. It was on the second page of this post.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

vailima wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:58 pm Nice to hear Miano and Kekaula shut the fugg up about Chevan being the golden boy, last week was just faggotous the way they kept talking him up
LMAO
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

EITSwarrior wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm
stranger808 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:01 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Hard for either QB to be decisive when if they make a mistake they can be pulled for the other guy. This is why I don’t like this “two QB situation” Rolo, the media and the fans have created. Yeah it can work, but it also can blow up in our faces. Just pick a guy and sink or swim with him.
Cole has never been decisive in the RPO, or knowing when to tuck and run — It's not because of Rolo pulling QB's or the "fans" or "media", creating this situation. Either the QB gets it, or they don't. IMO
I gotta disagree. Cole was doing great with the RPO and knowing when to run last year. But then he got injured, which affected his play, and Chevan fever from the media and fans started happening. That kind of stuff can mess with any players mentality.
that's cool, i respect your opinion. you could be spot-on and I'm looking at it from a bad angle. its great we can agree to disagree and still be fans and support the team. Go Warriors! Beat SDSU!!!! Win da West!!!
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

stranger808 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:42 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm
stranger808 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:01 pm

Cole has never been decisive in the RPO, or knowing when to tuck and run — It's not because of Rolo pulling QB's or the "fans" or "media", creating this situation. Either the QB gets it, or they don't. IMO
I gotta disagree. Cole was doing great with the RPO and knowing when to run last year. But then he got injured, which affected his play, and Chevan fever from the media and fans started happening. That kind of stuff can mess with any players mentality.
that's cool, i respect your opinion. you could be spot-on and I'm looking at it from a bad angle. its great we can agree to disagree and still be fans and support the team. Go Warriors! Beat SDSU!!!! Win da West!!!
Rajah that 🤙

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:30 pm
poidog wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:38 am
shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:29 am

Do you have the url?
even though i am on the mainland for the weekend it won't work for me, like it knows I am usually in Hawaii. pretty crappy. I never had this problem with the Stadium app.
Sorry, I couldn't help you earlier. I was too engrossed in the game. Are you using your phone? I usually use Google Chrome on my laptop if its on facebook. If you're using your phone you may want to use a local WIFI to change the IP receiving the signal. I think when you use your Hawaii phone number, somehow it picks up your phone number but I think if you go through WIFI, you might be able to pick up a mainland location. So you gotta go to Starbucks or something where they have a public WIFI. Otherwise if you have a laptop and use WIFI, it should pick up the mainland IP which allows you to stream the fcbk game. Hope you found some likeminded people or you might be able to catch the game on YouTube after the fact.
I was on the hotel WiFi at this embassy suites in Bellevue Washington, so I thought the geolocation of the wifi would allow me to view the link. It eventually worked, but it seems like it just "took a while" before my location updated. I even tried changing my location on my FB profile and that didn't work immediately, either. It finally started working with 2 minutes left in the first qtr. Right after all the turnovers so I didn't have to see any of them.