Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Trump and his staff have trumped all of Obama's supposed transgressions.

Post by SundayJam »

No. He doesn't care about political influence at all. He only cares about his image as a thumb in your face. He is literally sticking his thumb in the face of America and saying, "Laugh now! You elected me, you idiots...now laugh!" It's sad that the ebb and flow of politics can render this kind of atrocity.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

we have record across the board low unemployment, manufacturing jobs are up, wages are up, my 401k is up, Border Security getting better, Trump's working on better trade for America, I really don't care about the little stuff. My personal feelings about Trump's (at times) bad rhetoric won't get in the way of the big picture, our economy. I let manini stuff go back in HS.
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48145563
"Business spending is going towards digital transformation rather than investment in labour, which is proving deflationary," said Ms Curtin.
Much of the decrease in the unemployment rate is due to Obama policy. While the tax cut has been a boon to big business, it will be short lived as we all must pay the brunt of it in the end.

In my lifetime, I have never worried about border security.

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

Trump has decided that he can do whatever he wants as president without regard of law or the consitution. He has violated both law and constitution and covered it up which means he knew it was a violation. He is a lying cheater who cares only about himself.
GO WARRIORS !!! PLAY HARD!!!!
Ohana Makou
ex-lounge lizard, ex-stair creature, ex-Jhaller

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

I disagree with the current economic policy of lowering interest rates because it's causing an false rise in the stock market and inviting inflation. The pressure on the Feds was caused by the wealthy and Trump. Trump is using the stock market going up to hold everyone concerned during his impeachment inquiry and using this as one of his arguments as to why he shouldn't be impeached.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference

Post by stranger808 »

Pelosi called for an impeachment inquiry BEFORE reading the transcript, that says it all right there.
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference

Post by stranger808 »

dakineguy wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:04 am Trump has decided that he can do whatever he wants as president without regard of law or the consitution. He has violated both law and constitution and covered it up which means he knew it was a violation. He is a lying cheater who cares only about himself.
Tell me what law Trump broke, and what part of the Constitution he violated? It's news to me.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

stranger808 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:11 pm
dakineguy wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:04 am Trump has decided that he can do whatever he wants as president without regard of law or the consitution. He has violated both law and constitution and covered it up which means he knew it was a violation. He is a lying cheater who cares only about himself.
Tell me what law Trump broke, and what part of the Constitution he violated? It's news to me.
*It’s a felony to order federal government workers to further a partisan political campaign. U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” U.S. Code § 192, “Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers,” U.S. Code § 610, which covers that crime rather clearly under the title: “Coercion of political activity.” It’s also illegal, according to 18 U.S. Code § 595, when a government official, “in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President.”

*Federal District Court Judge David Briones said the president’s order violated a provision of the budget law approved by Congress which said “none of the funds made available in this or any other appropriation may be used to increase” the funding for the wall project.

That's just a smidgen of the legal transgressions Trump has committed. Witness tampering is another biggie that comes to mind. Fraudulent business practices prior to and since becoming president are some others.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

The border wall is reminiscent of the Berlin wall except they did have Russian machine guns gunning down people that were trying to cross the wall or were able to get to the west. The wall along the borders to me is just a symbol rather than a real deterrent. People are cutting holes in the wall and kids are able to climb the wall.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/smugg ... spartandhp
https://time.com/5694432/girl-climbs-bo ... l-replica/

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

stranger808 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:09 pm Pelosi called for an impeachment inquiry BEFORE reading the transcript, that says it all right there.
She read the transcript, or whatever the White House put out as the “transcript”, which in itself along with Trump’s, Mulvaney’s and Giuliani’s verbal and twitter gaffes said what Trump did was “quid pro quo”.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

I grew up in an America that took care of its citizens. Hawaii had mandated health care through Kaiser and HMSA. In a sense, both Clinton and Obama ruined it for Hawaii in regard to health care due to concessions with Republicans. Health care became more of a profit making industry. I paid very little for my health care back in the day. If I needed a paramedic, I called the local fire station. I also paid very little for my education. I started paying $200 as a freshman and finished at $1,200 per semester. Those were affordable tuitions. As a whole, we also had far less debt. To make America great again is to return it to democratic rule.

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

The two party system has divided the nation and Trump has made that even worse with his bullying name calling crap. I think it's time to look for another system that doesn't end up with such a divided populace
Ohana Makou

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

Besides that above and I am sure many more because Trump is so ignorant of the law , he probably broke the law making his stupid weather map https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-m ... map-2019-9 I wonder what the heck was that about? and then trying to intimidate the weather bureau to agree with him. He is truly messed up. He needs psychiatric help
Ohana Makou

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

EITSwarrior wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:58 am
stranger808 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:09 pm Pelosi called for an impeachment inquiry BEFORE reading the transcript, that says it all right there.
She read the transcript, or whatever the White House put out as the “transcript”, which in itself along with Trump’s, Mulvaney’s and Giuliani’s verbal and twitter gaffes said what Trump did was “quid pro quo”.
Republicans are willing to agree with quid pro quo but they are saying there was no "corrupt intent." :lol:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... upt-intent

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

dakineguy wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:15 am The two party system has divided the nation and Trump has made that even worse with his bullying name calling crap. I think it's time to look for another system that doesn't end up with such a divided populace
When Trump was running for president, I was working out in a Republican city in California and working out at a fitness center and two Republican guys next to me on the machines said they wish they had a better candidate than Trump because they didn't want trailer trash. :lol:
Then when he won the election, I was working in San Francisco and a lady asked me if I thought he was going to be impeached and I told her no but the culture of the country will change. And yes, some of the things he says about other people makes the general public feel empowered to say the same things to other people which is insulting and name calling. Can you imagine what would happen in a bar if you said the same thing that he does to the guy next to you? Or, at a ball game where lots of beer is served? We all gotta live together so why insult or name call? :( Bad role model for adults and kids. [-X