Cost of Obama's vacation

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Parkpill
Starter
Starter
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

Post by Parkpill »

shrek2 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:56 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm Like what? Name them. Perhaps we follow the same news sources.
Facebook has uncovered a dozen Russian operatives on Facebook that intend to disrupt the 2020 election. So, I think the best sources for news would be Facebook and Twitter. :lol:

"Slave to the establishment?" I thought Trump was the establishment before he got elected. Or maybe it was just the rich and shameless. :D
Establishment are the career politicians. Look at his wealth since coming into office, he has lost a ton of money (estimated at $1 billion). Career politicians become wealthy while IN office on a public servants salary. How is that possible? You can joke all you want but there IS a swamp, and they have you deceived.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

EITSwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm
Parkpill wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:09 pm Party affiliation or individual, it doesn't matter. I know of many educated, professional, upstanding citizens who support the President. I prefer to get my information from independent news sources. When 6 corportations control 90% of the media in America, it's easy to brainwash the general public. People are starting to wake up and realize that the media is the enemy of the people though. Some slower than others...
Like what? Name them. Perhaps we follow the same news sources.
I GUARANTEE we don't follow the same news sources. Every anti Trump person I have this conversation with says the same thing when I name my sources, so I don't bother.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:34 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm
Parkpill wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:09 pm Party affiliation or individual, it doesn't matter. I know of many educated, professional, upstanding citizens who support the President. I prefer to get my information from independent news sources. When 6 corportations control 90% of the media in America, it's easy to brainwash the general public. People are starting to wake up and realize that the media is the enemy of the people though. Some slower than others...
Like what? Name them. Perhaps we follow the same news sources.
I GUARANTEE we don't follow the same news sources. Every anti Trump person I have this conversation with says the same thing when I name my sources, so I don't bother.
Just name them.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:29 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm Like what? Name them. Perhaps we follow the same news sources.
Facebook has uncovered a dozen Russian operatives on Facebook that intend to disrupt the 2020 election. So, I think the best sources for news would be Facebook and Twitter. :lol:

"Slave to the establishment?" I thought Trump was the establishment before he got elected. Or maybe it was just the rich and shameless. :D
Establishment are the career politicians. Look at his wealth since coming into office, he has lost a ton of money (estimated at $1 billion). Career politicians become wealthy while IN office on a public servants salary. How is that possible? You can joke all you want but there IS a swamp, and they have you deceived.
Yeah there’s a swamp and Trump put his big gold name above it. Now he owns it. 😂

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Do you have a point of reference for your coined definition of the establishment?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Establishment

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

EITSwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:44 pm

Yeah there’s a swamp and Trump put his big gold name above it. Now he owns it. 😂
If you think it's funny that career politicians are making hundreds of millions of dollars off of their positions in public service, then you are part of the problem.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

shrek2 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:09 pm

Do you have a point of reference for your coined definition of the establishment?
The compensation for most Senators, Representatives, Delegates, and the Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico is $174,000.
Nancy Pelosi:
Years in office—32
Net worth—$238M

Dianne Feinstein:
Years in office—27
Net Worth—$94M

Joe Biden:
Years in office—44
Net Worth—$15M

Now let's do Presidents. The annual salary for a President is $400K
Net worth before running for President:
Trump family: $4.5 billion
Obama - $3 million
Clinton - $480,000

Today:
Trump family: $3 billion ⬇️. AND President Trump donates his $400k salary to a different charity every quarter.
Obama - $40 million ⬆️
Clinton - $100 million ⬆️

Do the math. This is MY definition of the swamp.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Parkpill wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:07 am

The compensation for most Senators, Representatives, Delegates, and the Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico is $174,000.
Nancy Pelosi:
Years in office—32
Net worth—$238M

Dianne Feinstein:
Years in office—27
Net Worth—$94M

Joe Biden:
Years in office—44
Net Worth—$15M

Obama - $3 million
Clinton - $480,000

Today:
Trump family: $3 billion ⬇️. AND President Trump donates his $400k salary to a different charity every quarter.
Obama - $40 million ⬆️

Huh? And they're persecuting Trump right? It's a witch hunt? [-X :lol:

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

shrek2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:00 am
Nancy Pelosi:
Years in office—32
Net worth—$238M

Dianne Feinstein:
Years in office—27
Net Worth—$94M

Joe Biden:
Years in office—44
Net Worth—$15M

Obama - $3 million
Clinton - $480,000

Today:
Obama - $40 million ⬆️

It's becoming very apparent that critical thinking is a challenge for you, but please try to stay on topic. You see nothing wrong with this?

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:48 am

If you think it's funny that career politicians are making hundreds of millions of dollars off of their positions in public service, then you are part of the problem.
I think it’s funny that you don’t see the hypocrisy in all this. And real funny that you’re blatantly avoiding naming your news sources. If you can’t see that, then you are the problem.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

EITSwarrior wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:24 am

I think it’s funny that you don’t see the hypocrisy in all this. And real funny that you’re blatantly avoiding naming your news sources. If you can’t see that, then you are the problem.
Hypocrisy in what exactly? Are my numbers incorrect? My news sources are NOT mainstream media (and that includes FOX), that's all you need to know. All you do is come back with bad humor and childish comments like a middle schooler. Your debate game needs work.
Last edited by Parkpill on Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Parkpill wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:34 am

Nancy Pelosi:
Years in office—32
Net worth—$238M

Dianne Feinstein:
Years in office—27
Net Worth—$94M

Joe Biden:
Years in office—44
Net Worth—$15M

Obama - $3 million
Clinton - $480,000

Today:
Obama - $40 million ⬆️

It's becoming very apparent that critical thinking is a challenge for you, but please try to stay on topic. You see nothing wrong with this?
Are resorting to insults to win a discussion? I ask you for a point of reference and you give me more BS. EITSwarrior asks you for your news source and you avoid any news source. Critical thinking still requires references from sources not just "take my word for it." You have to have definitions before you can speak more intelligently. Quote your source.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

shrek2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:16 am
Are resorting to insults to win a discussion? I ask you for a point of reference and you give me more BS. EITSwarrior asks you for your news source and you avoid any news source. Critical thinking still requires references from sources not just "take my word for it." You have to have definitions before you can speak more intelligently. Quote your source.
As this thread continues, I'm just stating what seem apparent in regards to your thinking capability. My point of reference was given to you when I said the establishment were "career politicians". You might want to follow along with the thread before you enter into someone else's conversation too. His request for my news sources was in general, and not for the net worth numbers I posted. You want to check the numbers, feel free to do so. There's this thing called Google.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Parkpill wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:45 am
shrek2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:16 am

As this thread continues, I'm just stating what seem apparent in regards to your thinking capability. My point of reference was given to you when I said the establishment were "career politicians". You might want to follow along with the thread before you enter into someone else's conversation too. His request for my news sources was in general, and not for the net worth numbers I posted. You want to check the numbers, feel free to do so. There's this thing called Google.
You are judging my ability to think critically.
Your point of reference is your truth or your definition not a point of reference.
You never answered EITSwarrior's question about what your news sources were so he could also have your point of reference in your news and you never answered.

So, its all about your truth, your news, your views as unbiased as they are.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:56 am
EITSwarrior wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:24 am

Hypocrisy in what exactly? Are my numbers incorrect? My news sources are NOT mainstream media (and that includes FOX), that's all you need to know. All you do is come back with bad humor and childish comments like a middle schooler. Your debate game needs work.
Hypocrisy in what??? So you established that you don’t like the establishment/swamp right, but yet you support a guy who has taken over said swamp, does the exact same thing and made it bigger and more prominent than ever.

Also.......... again...........what’s your news sources?