Cost of Obama's vacation

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Cost of Obama's vacation

Post by SundayJam »

Answer me this...how do the Trump and Bush Jr. trips measure up to Obama's? The Tea Party are a bunch of monkeys who had no intention of forwarding the country. Crap, so many cronies are in charge of key government posts now in America!

Parkpill
Starter
Starter
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns

Post by Parkpill »

Obama will soon be exposed for the fraud that he is/was.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

$7M is a drop in the bucket compared to what is being spent by the current administration. VP Pence spent approximately $600K in limo service from Trump's Doonbeg resort because the meetings were 181 miles away in the UK. This does not include the cost of Air Force 2 or the stay at the resort. Trump spent $1M for a two day visit in 2019 at the Doonbeg resort. Nothing compares to the amount of money the Trump family is making off of the US government. Oh and BTW, the "White House" has determined that the Trump Doral site is the best place to have the G7 summit in 2020.
https://www.citizensforethics.org/mike- ... arly-600k/

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

TDS much?

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:39 pmTDS much?
So you’re saying Trump has “Tiny Dick Syndrome”? Can’t disagree with you there :D

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

Your middle school humor failed you. Be better.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:22 am Your middle school humor failed you. Be better.
What?? That’s what TDS meant before Trump and his followers claimed it like they take credit for everything else not theirs. Do better.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

Again, your maturity level is lacking. Be better.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:42 pm Again, your maturity level is lacking. Be better.
I assume you support Trump. Yeah don’t talk to me about maturity level.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

Basing one's maturity level based on party affiliation is asanine. It's how you carry yourself. Open your mind as to what's really going on, instead of believing the media's lies. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Until then, you're just a slave to the establishment.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:15 pm Basing one's maturity level based on party affiliation is asanine. It's how you carry yourself. Open your mind as to what's really going on, instead of believing the media's lies. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Until then, you're just a slave to the establishment.
I wasn’t basing it on party affiliation. I was basing it on your support of an individual. Also let me ask, where do you get your information from?

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

Party affiliation or individual, it doesn't matter. I know of many educated, professional, upstanding citizens who support the President. I prefer to get my information from independent news sources. When 6 corportations control 90% of the media in America, it's easy to brainwash the general public. People are starting to wake up and realize that the media is the enemy of the people though. Some slower than others...

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Parkpill wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:09 pm Party affiliation or individual, it doesn't matter. I know of many educated, professional, upstanding citizens who support the President. I prefer to get my information from independent news sources. When 6 corportations control 90% of the media in America, it's easy to brainwash the general public. People are starting to wake up and realize that the media is the enemy of the people though. Some slower than others...
Like what? Name them. Perhaps we follow the same news sources.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

EITSwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm Like what? Name them. Perhaps we follow the same news sources.
Facebook has uncovered a dozen Russian operatives on Facebook that intend to disrupt the 2020 election. So, I think the best sources for news would be Facebook and Twitter. :lol:

"Slave to the establishment?" I thought Trump was the establishment before he got elected. Or maybe it was just the rich and shameless. :D

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

shrek2 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:56 pm
EITSwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm Like what? Name them. Perhaps we follow the same news sources.
Facebook has uncovered a dozen Russian operatives on Facebook that intend to disrupt the 2020 election. So, I think the best sources for news would be Facebook and Twitter. :lol:

"Slave to the establishment?" I thought Trump was the establishment before he got elected. Or maybe it was just the rich and shameless. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: