Freddie Mercury - Time Waits for No One

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Freddie Mercury - Time Waits for No One

Post by Kailuaboy »

Close friend Dave Clark unarchives stunning, previously unreleased version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Time Waits for No One’

Link

Premiered Jun 20, 2019

‘Time Waits For No One’ available now: https://FreddieMercury.lnk.to/TimeWai...

For the first time ever, after four decades buried deep in the vaults, a previously unreleased version of
‘Time’, recorded in 1986 by Freddie Mercury for the concept album of the hit musical of the same name,
has finally emerged after two years of work by the globally successful musician, songwriter and producer
Dave Clark, a long-time friend of Freddie’s, using the song’s full title, ‘Time Waits For No One’.

‘Time Waits For No One’ shows Freddie Mercury at his most compelling; a completely stripped-down
performance, accompanied by just a piano, showcasing one of music’s most beloved and show-stopping voices.
ImageImageImageImage

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: Freddie Mercury - Time Waits for No One

Post by cabanalane »

On a different note. I do enjoy some of Michael Jackson's "previously unreleased" songs. Some of the good enough to me that I paid for a download.

As much as I like to hear artist's unreleased work, I wonder if artist would actually be upset that someone (their estate) did that. There may be a reason why they don't want to release the song. Maybe it was unfinished. Maybe they didn't think it's good enough. Maybe they just don't like it.

From a fan's perspective, I would want more. But out of respect, I sometimes not sure if I should support "unreleased versions."