Upper Section Aloha Stadium Closed Off

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
shoichikun808
Pine rider
Pine rider

Upper Section Aloha Stadium Closed Off

Post by shoichikun808 »

Now with season ticket renewals coming around. My dad and his friends were getting renewals and were told by the ticket person the Yellow And Red Sections are being closed for this season. They decided to get blue section seats as high as you can possibly get. Anyone else get this notice?

Summery
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Upper Section Aloha Stadium Closed Off

Post by Summery »

I got this notice too.
Last edited by Summery on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Look at the backside of renewal letter. There is a table which shows ticket availability and pricing structure. It shows that sideline red and yellow sections are still available. Only North and South end zone red and yellow sections are not available.

shoichikun808
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by shoichikun808 »

uhwarriors wrote:Look at the backside of renewal letter. There is a table which shows ticket availability and pricing structure. It shows that sideline red and yellow sections are still available. Only North and South end zone red and yellow sections are not available.

Yeah thank you.

Looked into it. Yellow sidelines still open and cheaper than the blue seats he was going to purchase. Would think they would close off the North side seats first rather than the South side ones. Guess they found a reason...

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Last time I was up in the yellow I had to be referred to an Otolaryngologist(for nosebleed) and a pulmonoligist(for altitude sickness). No thanks. I prefer sea level.