Aloha Stadium - Football or Baseball Configuration?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football

Aloha Stadium - Football or Baseball Configuration?

Baseball
3%
Football
97%

Total votes: 34

hilorain
Starter
Starter
MLB: Cincinnati Reds
NFL: Oakland Raiders

Post by hilorain »

Why not lock it in football. Then spend any money that would be used to "modify" the baseball configuration on Waipio for soccer and Les for the baseball. This has to be a cheaper option. Would even consider upgrading Hans.

8_five
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by 8_five »

football, of course

TemeculaWarrior
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TemeculaWarrior »

Would the three people who have thus far voted for the baseball configuration mind posting
why they believe that way would be best? Mahalo.

TW 8)

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

TemeculaWarrior wrote:Would the three people who have thus far voted for the baseball configuration mind posting

TW 8)
It's not three, it's one which represents 3% of the respondents to this scientific poll. :roll:

themainevent
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by themainevent »

Football.

If they lock it into baseball my season tickets will put me on like the 5 yrd line I think.

TemeculaWarrior
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

uhwarriors wrote:
TemeculaWarrior wrote:Would the three people who have thus far voted for the baseball configuration mind posting

TW 8)
It's not three, it's one which represents 3% of the respondents to this scientific poll. :roll:
Boy, don't I just feel extra super bright, uhwarriors? NOT!!!
Man, that "eye roll" of yours cut me deep, too, uh, really deep. Ouch!!!
Anyway, I'd still like to read the reasoning for leaving it locked in the baseball configuration.

TW 8)

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

<<"In baseball configuration it's very awkward for football. The field will have to be turned, because what you have is a square," Chong Kee said. "The scoreboard, the locker rooms and the press box are all in the wrong places (for football)."

Prime midfield seating -- which UH has sold for premium prices -- would also be far away from the playing field.>>

Yeah, cutoff the hand that feeds you. What a bunch of retards. It's football that pays your salaries and you want to treat the customers that pay your salaries like this. If you live in Hawaii you can't let these yoyos even think about a baseball configuration.

They must be looking for something to do to justify their existance. How do people like this even get on the authority.

Have you seen the diagram of what the statium would look like? It will definetely be a one-of-a-kind.

Aloha stadium, the state and the University would be the laughing stock of every televised game. Visiting teams and announcers would be in awe that they had to play in something like that. And I sure hope they run it by the Pro Bowl folks. I'm sure that it would be grounds for the Pro Bowl to break any contract that they have with us.

2ScoopRice
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by 2ScoopRice »

I can’t believe that they are really considering locking the stadium in a baseball configuration. I’m sure they are making it look like they are seriously considering the baseball option so when they tell the baseball interests to go play in the traffic they can say “Hey we looked at locking the stadium in the baseball configuration but it was just not economically feasible.”
Some folks are wise and some folks are otherwise. ~ Old English Proverb

A teacher affects eternity. He can never tell where his influence stops. ~ Henry Adams

Lucky you live Hawaii !!!

AreaCode808
All-American
All-American

Post by AreaCode808 »

they should leave it in FOOTBALL configuration!!

no brainer there :roll:

stupid stadium authority :roll: :roll: :roll: ...

TemeculaWarrior
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

TheDuke wrote:<<"In baseball configuration it's very awkward for football. The field will have to be turned, because what you have is a square," Chong Kee said. "The scoreboard, the locker rooms and the press box are all in the wrong places (for football)."

Prime midfield seating -- which UH has sold for premium prices -- would also be far away from the playing field.>>

Yeah, cutoff the hand that feeds you. What a bunch of retards. It's football that pays your salaries and you want to treat the customers that pay your salaries like this. If you live in Hawaii you can't let these yoyos even think about a baseball configuration.

They must be looking for something to do to justify their existance. How do people like this even get on the authority.

Have you seen the diagram of what the statium would look like? It will definetely be a one-of-a-kind.

Aloha stadium, the state and the University would be the laughing stock of every televised game. Visiting teams and announcers would be in awe that they had to play in something like that. And I sure hope they run it by the Pro Bowl folks. I'm sure that it would be grounds for the Pro Bowl to break any contract that they have with us.
It has been my experience, TheDuke, that people like you who have a tendency to "hold in" their real feelings end up getting sick and developing mental disorders.

Honestly, TheDuke, you should try to "open up" and tell us all how you really think about Aloha Stadium being locked in a baseball configuration.

I also want to encourage you to share your true feelings about those on the Stadium Authority asking the question.

Come on, TheDuke, you need to let it all out. "How do you really feel?"

TW 8)

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

Actually I feel pretty good. But they are yoyos.

TemeculaWarrior
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

TheDuke wrote:Actually I feel pretty good. But they are yoyos.

Like this, maybe?

TW 8)

Waryor
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Waryor »

ok, who's the lone idiot who voted for baseball? please fess up now.

:lol:

always gotta have at least one wise guy. :roll: