Former UH Warrior QB Jason Whieldon Update

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
XKamaaina
Starter
Starter

Former UH Warrior QB Jason Whieldon Update

Post by XKamaaina »

FYI, spoke to a buddy at work, he is Jason's uncle. Jason will be leaving next week for Austria. He will be playing in a small European league, not NFL Europe though.

While it may not be the big time, I think it's great that he can take his talent and the knowledge he gained under June's Run-n-Shoot attack to prolong his QB career. How lucky would it be to play a game you love, get paid and travel to some far-off destination?

His performance in leading us to a win over Alabama in '03 will always be part of Warrior legend.

XKamaaina
Starter
Starter

Post by XKamaaina »

Since it's boring with very little football news, name your favorite Jason Whieldon play.

Mine is that '03 Alabama game, in the 4th Q, Whieldon ran the shotgun, play-action fake handoff to RB, then kept the ball himself, running around left-side of the line for the winning TD.

Man, right before the snap I was saying it would be a great time to run that PA fake QB keep! What a call by JJ!

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Geez, I can't even remember my favorite T. Chang or C. Brennan play. Then again, I'm on the field and watching the game through my camera so I see a different game.
ImageImage

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Wheldon? Alabama game too.

TC? There was a play (forget who we played) but TC (who supposedly had no mobility) ran out of the pocket, and on the run, threw a beautiful spiral, something like 50 yards, to Co in the back of the endzone. That play sticks in my mind to this day.

Colt? I believe it was aginst Wiscy, where he was juking away from tackles in the pocket and somehow made a great passing play.
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!

themainevent
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by themainevent »

BKWarrior wrote:Wheldon? Alabama game too.

TC? There was a play (forget who we played) but TC (who supposedly had no mobility) ran out of the pocket, and on the run, threw a beautiful spiral, something like 50 yards, to Co in the back of the endzone. That play sticks in my mind to this day.

Colt? I believe it was aginst Wiscy, where he was juking away from tackles in the pocket and somehow made a great passing play.
That pass you're talking about, wasn't that against UNLV at Sam Boyd Stadium? I'm pretty sure that's the one you mean.

AreaCode808
All-American
All-American

Post by AreaCode808 »

themainevent wrote:
BKWarrior wrote:Wheldon? Alabama game too.

That pass you're talking about, wasn't that against UNLV at Sam Boyd Stadium? I'm pretty sure that's the one you mean.
are you talking about the pass he thew to Komine in the UNLV game?? :o :-?

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

moving this thread to the sportshawaii forum. We decided to keep information of past players on another forum to keep things organized. I'll leave a shadow.