where is rolo

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

where is rolo

Post by chawan_cut »

i thought he was on the san jose sabre cats, but i just checked their website, and he's not listed on their roster. also, i searched the player database on the arenafootball.com site, and he's not showing up.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

CBEAR34
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Rolovich was released

Post by CBEAR34 »

Rolovich signed with the Chicago Blitz earlier this year but was later released, he was then picked up by the Arizona Rattlers but was let go from there too.
Tough break, I hope he shows up somewhere.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: Rolovich was released

Post by wyokie »

CBEAR34 wrote:Rolovich signed with the Chicago Blitz earlier this year but was later released, he was then picked up by the Arizona Rattlers but was let go from there too.
Tough break, I hope he shows up somewhere.
It's the Chicago Rush, not the Blitz. The Blitz were a part of the United States Football League back in the early 80s.

CBEAR34
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

My blunder

Post by CBEAR34 »

Dude you are so right, my bad.

rolo
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by rolo »

Aloha Sports Hawaii. I appreciate you guys not forgetting me. It doesn't look like I'll be playing Arena this year. After being released from the Chicago Rush, I signed with Arizona and had felt I had a good camp. I was fighting for the backup job when we travelled to Vegas for a scrimmage. QBs weren't live, or atleast not supposed to be. We had a 3rd and long and decided to go on 2 two maybe get five yards back. The plan worked but after the play I found myself below Alonso Spellman with a torn labrum. Without 4 years in, a team can waive a player injured without paying him. So it looks like surgery and half a year off. I'm trying to get back to HI to watch some of spring ball. Timing is everything but everything happens for a reason. Looking forward to starting my masters and getting this rehab done.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

You getting your masters at UH? If so, does that mean you'll be a student assistant this year?

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

rolo wrote:Aloha Sports Hawaii. I appreciate you guys not forgetting me. It doesn't look like I'll be playing Arena this year. After being released from the Chicago Rush, I signed with Arizona and had felt I had a good camp. I was fighting for the backup job when we travelled to Vegas for a scrimmage. QBs weren't live, or atleast not supposed to be. We had a 3rd and long and decided to go on 2 two maybe get five yards back. The plan worked but after the play I found myself below Alonso Spellman with a torn labrum. Without 4 years in, a team can waive a player injured without paying him. So it looks like surgery and half a year off. I'm trying to get back to HI to watch some of spring ball. Timing is everything but everything happens for a reason. Looking forward to starting my masters and getting this rehab done.
Great attitude Rolo and in my opinion is what made you so great in Hawaii (on top of your skills and athleticism). Good luck, and I hope your rehab goes well. I know you'll be back on the field in no time. Maybe you were just meant to be in Hawaii! Was Alonso Spellman that MONSTER that use to play for the Chicago Bears? He was like 2% body fat and had muscles on top of muscles.

Also thank you so much for keeping us updated and being a part of the Sports Hawaii Ohana!
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

rolo
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by rolo »

No, I won't be getting it at UH. A grad assistant was something I talked with June about but he needs a two year commitment, and I haven't had that yet. I am doing it online with New Mexico Highlands University. The program was developed by a Coach Ferrill, who coach with Erikson on the 9ers. He developed it in part for coaches trying to get into the Cali JC system. So far so good and yes Spellman with the Bears is the same gut Scott. Pretty amazing looking specimen.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Rolo, thanks for the update. Everything happens for a reason and I'm sure you'll do fine. What kind of masters will you be doing? When you speak about getting into the California JC system, are you talking about coaching?

sponger48
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by sponger48 »

Rest assured Rolo, you won't be forgotten in Hawaii for at least a generation. Only the 3 and 4 year olds now may not ever remember hearing of you, but we will remember you and pass it on.

Remember the Fresno game here, against David Carr and the then ranked No. 8 team? You threw back to back interceptions, yet kept coming back and fought through it to win that game. I don't know if it was JJ that instilled the confidence or belief in you, but for me it took something special to overcome that. Whatever that 'it' was, hang on to it.

Hoping for great things for you down the road. When one door shuts, another opens, hope one opens up for you soon. IMO, someone is missing a QB that could really help them. Good luck!!!
Hawaii, home of WORLD Championship baseball!!!!
Our name is the WARRIORS!!!!
Anything is possible, if you don't give up!

noasark2x2
Starter
Starter
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Ravens

Post by noasark2x2 »

Good luck Rolo. I hope that everything works out. Hows Anna??? If you guys are not together anymore I apologize in advance
Let's Go Bows

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Kournakova? Damn Rolo, you must be some kinda playa pimp :wink:
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!

AreaCode808
All-American
All-American

Post by AreaCode808 »

good luck Rolo

BTW, how is Jack doing?

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

BKWarrior wrote:Kournakova? Damn Rolo, you must be some kinda playa pimp :wink:
:rofl:

Yea, right! And I have some ocean front property near Jackson Hole, Wyoming I'd LOVE to sell ya! :roll:

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Wyoming? Sorry, but no thanks.

I'll sell ya a home in beautiful Napoli, where it's quiet, the women are nice, and the air is pure and clean, and the water is pure too...except....it's loud, and the women are bossy, and the air is worse than New York, and the water is brown....and there's a volcano....
:lol:
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!