Hawaii vs Utah State Tailgate

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Believer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Hawaii vs Utah State Tailgate

Post by Believer »

Mark and I drove up to Utah State yesterday to scope out our tailgate spot for this week. It looks like we will be easy to find and parking should be good. Is anyone else planning to tailgate? We would love to join you or invite everyone to join us! I will watch to see how many people are interested and then post more specifics.

Because the team is staying on the mainland until after the New Mexico game they will actually be staying in Utah after the game Saturday afternoon instead of leaving right away. Party at my house...... Woo Hoo!

Believer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Hawaii vs Utah State Tailgate

Post by Believer »

ok, so are we going to have ANY HAWAII FANS at the Utah State game??? I know most of Tim's old high school buddies are going to be there watching but how about anyone from the islands or anywhere else here on the mainland? Please let us know who is planning to be there and make sure you join in our tailgate early saturday morning! GO WARRIORS!!!

P.S. Tim's good friend and punting back-up from high school, Pete Caldwell, is Utah State's punter. It will be fun watch them face off one last time!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

I'm sure there'll be some Hawaii presence. What was the crowd like 2 seasons ago? Some of Stephen Tsai's Tsaiko's are talking about it. They're unsure so far.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

I wish I could be there with you guys. It would be blast if TW was there too. I know I wouldn't be able to get a word in.

I would post a map of where you will be tailgating. Based on my past experiences of coordinating tailgates at Alabama, La Tech, Florida and New Orleans, some people will show up who don't sign up.

thanohano44
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: baseball aint a sport.
NBA: Suns
NFL: Raiders

Post by thanohano44 »

No....but my family and I will be there for Byu vs Utah...Go Utes!!!

Wild Warrior
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Wild Warrior »

Believer wrote:ok, so are we going to have ANY HAWAII FANS at the Utah State game??? I know most of Tim's old high school buddies are going to be there watching but how about anyone from the islands or anywhere else here on the mainland? Please let us know who is planning to be there and make sure you join in our tailgate early saturday morning! GO WARRIORS!!!

P.S. Tim's good friend and punting back-up from high school, Pete Caldwell, is Utah State's punter. It will be fun watch them face off one last time!
Wild Warrior from California will be there. We are flying in on Friday afternoon and staying that the University Inn on the Utah State campus. I will proudly be sporting a UH hat and some sort of UH Football shirt depending on the weather that day. I think also some of the Estes family will be there as well.
Go Warriors

WW

E.fan
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by E.fan »

The Estes ohana will be there . . . . :D

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Sounds like some great people are going to be able to get together. Wish I could be there. Take some photos and email them to Scott or me.

Kahaluu Imua Warriors
Starter
Starter

Post by Kahaluu Imua Warriors »

Anybody know how the weather will be for the game? I'll be in Salt Lake City two days later. I was orginally planning to go up earlier and catch the game but being raised in the NW I was thinking hmmm, watch it at home (in beautiful Hawaii) on prepaid ppv or freeze my okole with 4 hours of the northern tip of Utah. My host cousin in SLC finally called me back and said they loved football and they had three siblings at Utah State and would of been happy to go with me. Too late I booked and paid for the flights. I think I blew it especially if the weather will be great.
www.southseascinema.org

Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
The Ha'a is heard, louder and louder.
Okole is kicked.
Now the enemy runs home to cry to their mother.

Believer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Believer »

We have our fingers crossed for good weather. It's raining at the moment, bummer! We are headed up early tomorrow morning. We are planning to set up in the parking lot right next to permit parking. Look for the green, black and silver balloons. If you want to join us bring some chairs, whatever you like to drink and something to share with everyone. We will have sandwich stuff, chips, etc. See you about 9:30am!

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

Believer wrote:We have our fingers crossed for good weather. It's raining at the moment, bummer! We are headed up early tomorrow morning. We are planning to set up in the parking lot right next to permit parking. Look for the green, black and silver balloons. If you want to join us bring some chairs, whatever you like to drink and something to share with everyone. We will have sandwich stuff, chips, etc. See you about 9:30am!
Thank you for the update and I hope all of you will have a great time. GO WARRIORS!!!
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"