What does your screen name mean?

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Post by uhwarrior23 »

uhwarrior23

uhwarrior- self explanitory.
23- my jersey # on my HS b-ball team my senior year.

NiCkOwNsRTR
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL: Indianapolis Colts

Post by NiCkOwNsRTR »

old school = Crimson_Flame_RTR, Crimson Flame comes from University of Alabama fight song "............For Bama's pluck and grit has writ her name in Crimson flame!.........." RTR = ROLL TIDE ROLL!

new school = NiCkOwNsRTR - Nick is the name, owns comes from my Bama forum handle UAownsCFB which everyone calls me "owns" then again RTR = ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TIDE ROLL!

tico brown
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Los Mets
NFL: NY Football Giants

Post by tico brown »

J-Rod wrote:
tico brown wrote:My mom called me Tico when I was a kid (and it kind of sounds cooler than my name, lol). The last name of my two best friends growing up was Brown.
Seriously.... That's it.
lucky you weren't called Rico, can't believe there are people in other countrys that name their kids "tasty" in spanish
Then again, I'm too ugly to a RICO SUAVE-type with all the MAMI's hanging on me saying, "Hay Papi!!!!", :P .

SectionACrazy
Starter
Starter
MLB: The Redinals and CardiSox
NBA: Boston Celtics since 70s
NFL: SF 49ers

Post by SectionACrazy »

Mine's from the days of Rainbow b-ball at Blaisdell during Coach Wallace's first season. My friends and I would do our thing and another group of fans suggested we join forces with them...BAM! We sat in SECTION A, behind the basket the opponents were shooting at during the second half, holding up signs and posters, whatever we could do to distract them. AAHHH the stories of fun we used to have. If I'm not mistaken, Dave Reardon, are you there? It was you who gave us that nickname in one of your columns. "...crazies in Section A..."

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

we need you guys back at the stan sheriff center. there's only a few of us now. myself and camarodude and bunch of other friends.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

sponger76
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

My screen name

Post by sponger76 »

sponger = bodyboarder; 76 = number of letters in my first and last names, old skool pager style.

SectionACrazy
Starter
Starter
MLB: The Redinals and CardiSox
NBA: Boston Celtics since 70s
NFL: SF 49ers

Post by SectionACrazy »

chawan_cut wrote:we need you guys back at the stan sheriff center. there's only a few of us now. myself and camarodude and bunch of other friends.
We all went our separate ways. Besides, our voices aren't what they used to be and I'm pretty much 5 steps behind on the wit. The last of us went to the Michigan St. game together and I only lasted 3/4 of the way...in the first half. The others, well, maturity(aging) was showing. They actually told me to sit down, shut-up, and watch the game...with a smile of course.

ChuBeeMee
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by ChuBeeMee »

I just wanted to be me.

mainlandkid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Post by mainlandkid »

mainlandkid.....

a kid from the mainland

Bully808
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Da Flyin Hawaiian Phillie
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: NY Jets

Post by Bully808 »

My name says it all im proud to be a warrior fan... :wav:

jaguars
All-conference
All-conference

Post by jaguars »

Favorite football team

COACH BEE
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by COACH BEE »

Scott wrote:
Sickbastard wrote:Eh, Scott was the only member of the Waipahu chess team that could shoulder roll! And his jobbers paint cap with the clip-on feathers you get from the carnival, checkerboard vans, and airbrushed hooded sweatshirt was da 'KEWLEST'! But he kept tearing his shirts cause of his 26 inch pythons.

His arms were bigger that this guys ones in 12th grade:

LOL I actually never wore those painter caps with the feathers but I know it use to be cool, but I did have those checkerboard vans slip-ons. Okay here we go with the chess team, I might as well beat Killa to it. I was the chess club president, class president, in the band, and ranked in the state in ping-pong. However I was also on the Judo team and the wrestling team, which Killa always forgets to mention when we go out.

One of my memorable stories was when I was wrestling at the 200lbs weight class (I was 171 at the time) and went up against an offensive linemen who was talking all kind of $h1t before the match started. To make a long story short, 10 seconds before I pinned him I whispered into his ear, "You know you're getting pinned by the chess club president?!?"

I saw the special on that guy, it was called the man who's arms exploded. His name was Gregg Valentino. http://www.greggvalentino.net/

can you spell ROIDS!
I wonder if he can reach the top of his head to scratch? #-o
KAHUKU RED RAIDERS
2005-06 STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!!!

PUNAHOU BUFFANBLU
2008 STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!!!

COACH BEE
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by COACH BEE »

COACH BEE ............... because its me? I love to coach youth athletics. My favorite age group are 8 year olds. I've only been doing it for 18 years now and the kids never cease to amaze me. In fact......I'd do it for free.

It was originally Coach B (with a space between the "h" and "B") but Scott informed me that there was a "CoachB" already on the forum and asked if I wanted to modify my screen name to distinguish the two of us.

I said cool and voila.
KAHUKU RED RAIDERS
2005-06 STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!!!

PUNAHOU BUFFANBLU
2008 STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!!!

WarriorFan7
All-conference
All-conference

Post by WarriorFan7 »

mine is self-explanatory

and 7 is my lucky #

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

I was born in Arkansas. I was raised a Razorback. I've been away from there since 1980. I visited frequently but the military took me elsewhere.

It was difficult keeping track of my team. They finally came up with Internet which finally came up with fan forums. I joined one and was booted off for speaking my mind. Later they allowed me to rejoin so I came up with several different names in case they gave me the boot again. My favorite one, the one I use all the time, is my present one on here. Since I lived in Hawaii the word Hawaiian came to mind. This let's the posters know where I live. The Hogster name came about from the Razorbacks, also known as the hogs, and I just added the ter at the end.

Maybe one day I'll own a Harley and the Hogster can change with a new meaning. Just so you know I lived here since 1989 and have been an active fan ever since. Yes I still follow those Hogs. They were my first love. The first forum I ever joined was hogville.net. If you ever visit you will see HawaiianHogster posts. It's great having two teams in different conferences to keep up with. Makes the off season go by smoother.

Go Warriors! Go Hogs!