Political discussion of the Corona Virus Pandemic

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Why the US might be worst off than other countries in fighting Covid-19

Post by SundayJam »

shrek2 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:26 am
shrek2 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:47 am There seems to be lots of cases of people who resort to not using a mask for the sake of making a statement about individual rights. In the article below, the woman who is the CEO of a PR firm tears down the masks at a Target Store in Scottsdale, AZ. She is later arrested and claims she works for Donald Trump and her work is classified.
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xan ... 21284.html
The article sites other examples of people in the news that have refused to wear masks. Lots of Karens.
Yet another Karen from Illinois claiming white power and not wearing a mask.
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xan ... 13813.html
The Karens are the least of the problem. They are just a side-show. The bucks stops at the top. The idiot in chief is responsible for America being the worst in the world. All the professionals with the exception of Dr. Fauci are complicit. The Republican leadership with all their deeply rooted bs is equally to blame. That governor of Florida is just down right criminal. The true fake news and sheeple are all Republican.

I don't place all Republicans in one basket. I have posted a number of videos where Republicans have called Trump out. It's just embarrassing the way this country has handled its business. Hopefully come November, we may be able to return responsible governance and true professionals to appointed government offices.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

SundayJam wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:39 pm
shrek2 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:26 am
shrek2 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:47 am There seems to be lots of cases of people who resort to not using a mask for the sake of making a statement about individual rights. In the article below, the woman who is the CEO of a PR firm tears down the masks at a Target Store in Scottsdale, AZ. She is later arrested and claims she works for Donald Trump and her work is classified.
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xan ... 21284.html
The article sites other examples of people in the news that have refused to wear masks. Lots of Karens.
Yet another Karen from Illinois claiming white power and not wearing a mask.
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xan ... 13813.html
The Karens are the least of the problem. They are just a side-show. The bucks stops at the top. The idiot in chief is responsible for America being the worst in the world. All the professionals with the exception of Dr. Fauci are complicit. The Republican leadership with all their deeply rooted bs is equally to blame. That governor of Florida is just down right criminal. The true fake news and sheeple are all Republican.

I don't place all Republicans in one basket. I have posted a number of videos where Republicans have called Trump out. It's just embarrassing the way this country has handled its business. Hopefully come November, we may be able to return responsible governance and true professionals to appointed government offices.
Don't you feel that people feel empowered to do what they feel like doing because of Trump? Especially in the area of wearing a mask. Mary Trump doesn't paint a very flattering picture of a man that is suppose to lead the country.
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-nie ... -new-book/
And, the most powerful Republican, Mitch McConnell leads the other Republicans like sheep except now some of them are taking a step back since Trump has become less than the God some people thought he was before the pandemic.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Political discussion of the Corona Virus Pandemic

Post by SundayJam »

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

shrek2 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:46 pm

Don't you feel that people feel empowered to do what they feel like doing because of Trump? Especially in the area of wearing a mask. Mary Trump doesn't paint a very flattering picture of a man that is suppose to lead the country.
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-nie ... -new-book/
And, the most powerful Republican, Mitch McConnell leads the other Republicans like sheep except now some of them are taking a step back since Trump has become less than the God some people thought he was before the pandemic.
Trump's niece has a PHD. She calls him a sociopath...same as I did a month or so ago. I don't think his base saw him as much of a god as a familiar TV face. They seemed to have elected the familiar, Married With Children guy. Al Bundy did not impress on the world stage and he completely botched the pandemic management among many other things. Trump's got blood on his hands, and he continues to kill Americans.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

UnBiasFan wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:21 am So you post a bunch of bullsheet as to why you are right. Then I post a bunch of bullsheet why I am right.

Nobody wins these discussions. This is internet at its worst. No one cares.
130,000 dead Americans later...and you still say no one cares? They should. You should. This sheet is real and it continues to kill. Ignorance kills.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:37 pm
Since you're in the area. Do you feel as others in the article do, that Asia is safer than the US?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a- ... d=primentp
Asia safe?!!! I never would have thought so in the beginning, because we were so close to the source. I witnessed never-before-seen Chinese bumpkins at the mall, on the bus, at my home gym...at the market. I wore a mask...had my temperature checked...washed my hands...everywhere...and apparently...this was enough. Seriously, in hindsight, I thought it was like the gremlins. They were popping up everywhere. Meanwhile in America, Trump was promising everyone that it was all just a hoax.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

I was jogging on the treadmill at the fitness center the other day watching CNN and there was a Republican Senator, Joni Ernst, being questioned about her criticism of Obama's handling of the Ebola crisis which killed 2 people in the US and compared it to the 130K people that have died from Covid-19 and Trump's handling of the crisis and she really danced well on that question.
In 2014, when asked about President Barack Obama's recess appointments, Ernst called Obama a "dictator" who should be "removed from office" or face "impeachment."[88] She said, "He is running amok. He is not following our Constitution."[88][89]
She criticized Obama over his handling of the ebola outbreak in 2014.[90]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joni_Ernst#Donald_Trump
She's totally useless. According to Dr. Duc Vuong, the ebola virus was much more deadlier than Covid-19 but it could not survive without a host.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

The government on Friday reported no new cases of coronavirus disease, with the total remaining at 3,202 and the death toll unchanged at 58.

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration said there were no new cases of local infection or among quarantined returnees. The country had been free of local Covid-19 infection for 46 days.

Of the total 3,202 cases, 3,087 had recovered (96%), including two patients released on Thursday.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... d-19-cases

The whole false narrative promoted by the commander in chief has screwed America. The bug has been eliminated here and we still wear masks...everywhere. To hell with your rights!!!! How about the right to live!!!

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Link

15,000 cases in Florida today...a new record! Very responsible Republican leadership... :argue:

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Gov. Doug Ducey is yet another GOP governor to not take the proper precautions and put his state of Arizona at risk. Only until mid June did he require face masks and social distancing in indoor restaurants. By then, it had created another tragedy for a family living in Arizona.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-lat ... d=msedgntp
So, Desantis and Ducey need to really look at their leadership in the pandemic and how much pain and suffering it has caused many people.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Florida: How not to manage a local epidemic.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Link

The rest of the world compared to the US: This is an eye-opener.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Link

Donald Trump continues to be a science denier.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Link

OMG, listen to this tool deny science for 11 minutes straight. He is a Florida representative who continues to deny that Florida has a problem and claims masks are worthless.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Thank God we have leadership during this pandemic. It's very presidential...eh?