Two officers dead after shooting at Diamond Head

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: Two officers dead after shooting at Diamond Head

Post by cabanalane »

My3Cats wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:43 am
cabanalane wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:02 am I wonder how can he afford to live near Diamond Head? Ok, he was suppose to be evicted. But he lived there for 15 years IIRC. Even if it was just renting a room, how did he afford that?
Landlady let him live in the basement for free in exchange for doing some maintenance around the house. Friends and neighbors said that she had a big heart and that she let other people stay in the house for free as well.
Must be nice.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

cabanalane wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:56 am
My3Cats wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:43 am
cabanalane wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:02 am I wonder how can he afford to live near Diamond Head? Ok, he was suppose to be evicted. But he lived there for 15 years IIRC. Even if it was just renting a room, how did he afford that?
Landlady let him live in the basement for free in exchange for doing some maintenance around the house. Friends and neighbors said that she had a big heart and that she let other people stay in the house for free as well.
Must be nice.
Not anymore for that landlady and one of her friends who was staying there.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

They need to try to figure out how this crazy guy got guns. Latest report is there are two bodies recovered the landlady and probably the killer although they are not releasing the name due to notifying relatives
GO WARRIORS !!! PLAY HARD!!!!
Ohana Makou
ex-lounge lizard, ex-stair creature, ex-Jhaller